Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eng299 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 03:50 AM
    Truthfull and faithful
    Threads merged

How can u tell if the girl you are talking to is being totally truthful and faithful towards you about things going on in her life and if she's not what am I to do about it
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 04:03 AM

You have to be secure in your relationship and watch for many red flags before you determine she is cheating.
    Too often relationships fail because the one accuses the other of cheating because of their own insecurities which can break up a relationship faster than anything.
    Also you do not want to accuse because then they learn to hide their cheating better.
    So just have trust but keep your eyes open.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 05:27 AM
    If you're asking this question, you already have insecurity issues. You have no guarantee that she is completely honest and faithful, it's called trust.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 05:49 AM

Have her take a lie detector test... all of the gals I date must pass this first round of questioning before a dinner date is set.

Or, you could throw caution to the wind, be secure in who you are, and let the rest take care of itself (but that all sounds way too easy).
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 06:08 AM

I think a better question is "how can u tell if the girl you are talking to isn't being totally truthful and faithful towards you about things going on in her life?"

You look for clues. If there aren't any, then you don't worry about it and just have fun getting to know each other. Are there reasons you think she might be lying or cheating?

Jun 17, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Worried about a special person
    If you started talking to a girl and something happened that she had to go away for a month but told u that she'll be back on this day and then that day comes and goes and you haven't heard from her in weeks what does it really mean is it over or what
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 11:31 AM

Over? I am not sure anything even began did it?

Jun 17, 2009, 11:50 AM
    So why do you think its over? The first time we talked, we were on the phone for hours on end, she was the first person that came out and said she see's a long relationship between the two of us. She shocked me by coming out first to say I love you. It was shocking to me to hear that.

Edited for chat speak, grammer and sentece structure................................this time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 11:59 AM

One long phone call is not a relationship. Or am I that old?
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 12:26 PM

I would be more worried that, after a simple phone conversation, a woman told me she loved me. I think you may have read a bit too much into this, and need to unattach yourself from whatever it is you classify this as.

Jun 17, 2009, 12:29 PM
    So then what are my options and what should I do how do I get her to at least acknoledge me or tell me its over why are women always do things the way they do
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 12:31 PM

Her actions pretty much do the talking... and by reading her actions you should see that there is NOTHING there, so go out, have fun and forget about her.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 12:31 PM

Move on hon. Don't waste your life wondering what could have been or what MIGHT have been

Jun 17, 2009, 01:04 PM
    So you guys really think she'll never call me I really have wondered y its always the good guys that get hurt and always end up with the short end of the stick

Jun 17, 2009, 04:33 PM
    What signs do girls give off if they're interested
    What's are the signs that u know a girl is interested in you
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 05:05 PM

Are we talking about girls that you know? Or girls that you just see somewhere?

Jun 17, 2009, 05:14 PM
    Dr. Jizzle it's a girl I know
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 05:18 PM

We need more info.

Is she a friend of yours?

How old are you?

What makes you think she may like you?

Have you asked her?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 05:22 PM

Eek... well, that can be difficult. The thing with girls that are also friends is that they tend to blur the lines between signs of friendship and the signs of romantic interest.

Do you two hang out often? Or at all? When you do, is it YOU arranging the hanging out? Or is it her?

When she is around you, do you feel that you have to work for her attention or is she naturally drawn toward you in or for a conversation?

When she looks at you, does she lock eyes with you? Or advert her gaze elsewhere?

Does she laugh at jokes you make? And when she does, does she touch you (slight brush on the shoulder/back if standing.. leg or knee if sitting)?

Does she ever refer to you as just her friend? If so, what kind of look does she have on her face when she does?

There can be so many and they can be so subtle... and they can be often misinterpreted. But if you start to learn the idiosyncrasies of women, it can be quite obvious...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 08:49 PM
    You will waste a LOT of your life trying to "read" these creatures when you may not be equipped to do so... yet. So don't waste that time.

If you're interested in a girl, make it clear. Don't make her have to "interpret" you, let her know. Ask her out. Be specific, not creepy, invite her to something specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Eng299 View Post
    whats are the signs that u know a girl is interested in you
    I think the #1 sign is when you ask her out and she says "yes". Can't get much clearer than that. And look, you didn't have to "interpret" anything. Win-win.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faithful to me [ 2 Answers ]

Is my husband Dr Trask being faithful to me? How do I know?

This is a Faithful Saying [ 30 Answers ]

When we discuss Christianity, is there fear of causing more harm then good? Should we avoid it? Titus 3:8-11 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and...

Women might not be faithful [ 15 Answers ]

I have a huge problem with my girl first of all we are in a relationship and we not staying together and when we do argue over the phone I would not here from her for a day or sometimes about two days. The first time this happen I ask her why did'nt she call me and where do she be when I'm calling...

Is He Being Faithful? [ 1 Answers ]

?? I want to know if my man has been cheating on me.?

View more questions Search