Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynn vaughn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Water heater
    I bought my house in May and have been having a problem geeting hot water in the bathtub in the morning. The water seems to be hot everywhere else but the tub.
    It will finally get semi hot but winter is coming and I need hot water in morning.
    dmkegs Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 11, 2006, 06:21 PM
    If you have hot water every where else in the house then it probably isn't the tank there are a few things I need to know. Is there good volume at the tub? How far from the tub is the hot water tank? What is the size of the tank? What is the temperature setting on the tank?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

Hot water heater [ 5 Answers ]

I live in an 8-year old townhouse and have an A.O Smith 50 gallon hot water heater the same age. The plumber told me it needs to be replaced (does this sound like a reasonable time frame for that?) and mentioned something about a wags valve. Is this something I should have installed or is it...

New water heater dripping? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I installed a new water heater 3yrs ago,replaced upper element 1yr ago. Had 6 months problem free after installing element. One day water started slow dripping from the relief valve on the side. Thinking the valve might be at fault I replaced it with a new one- same problem still exists. ...

Water heater [ 6 Answers ]

I wanted to bounce something off you guys about my water heater we just replced on Saturday. After a very long day of problems trying to install this thing because we couldn't get the lines dry enough to solder on the cold supply, we were all ready to pack up and noticed the fittings where the hot...

View more questions Search