Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelvin sudani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 11:05 PM
    Aero. Vs C.E.
    What is better to join aeronautical or computer engineering?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:33 PM

Hi, kelvin sudani!

I would think that either type of job would pay well. Is there a particular one to which you're drawn to in your heart more than the other?

What kind of education and training have you had for either field, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aero Ceiling fan noise [ 1 Answers ]

My Areo Ceiling fan (52" five blade) makes a serious sound when it spins even when I manually spin it when it is off. It sounds as though something is scrapping on the inside of the stationary hub. Is there a way to take it apart enough to see what is scrapping? I don't have a maual or a...

Locating a replacement globe for an Aero ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased an Aero 52" contemporay ceiling fan 6 years ago from JCpenney. I broke the globe when replacing the halogen light bulb. Where can I purchase a new globe? The diameter of the base of the globe is 9 3/4" and it screws and locks into the fan base. Your assistance will be appreciated....

Aero plane [ 6 Answers ]

Which gas is use in aero plane’s tire?

Harbor Breeze Aero fan, balance symmetry? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi-- I recently had some Aero model Harbor Breeze fans installed in my home. Two work perfectly but the other two have various degrees of wobbling. I trust the professional installer especially since two are perfect. I am planning on trying my luck at balancing the fans with tips from this...

View more questions Search