Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smdavis420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 01:45 PM
    Late 80's early 90's
    Does anyone remember a TV show about an inventor who makes a robot girl and raises her as part of the family? There was a really annoying next door neighbor girl
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 01:46 PM

Small Wonder.

Small Wonder (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's toy [ 3 Answers ]

Was thinking back to when I was a nipper other day after having one of those chats between friends about old times, and I can't think for the life of me about this toy I used to have, it was a load of little men that bent at the hip and was loads of vehicles they could fit into, all the vehicles...

Late 80's Early 90's TV Show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this show it's live action. This guy was adopted and taught martial arts he was sort of a crime fighter. He had a companion it was some girl. If anybody has an idea please let me know.

Late 80's, early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie. I think it might be late 80's, early 90's. There's this woman, and she's either girl #1's best friend, or she just became Girl #1's roommate, or something I don't know. The roommate bit sounds more like it. Girl #2 starts to copy Girl #1 in everything....

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search