Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Shortest ever letter to the Editor
    One of the best and shortest ever Letters to the Editor..........

"The NHL obviously fears that if Hamilton gets a professional hockey team, Toronto will want one too."

Ed Shannon, Toronto, The Globe And Mail, May 9, 2009
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Instant Rimshot
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 02:42 PM
    Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shortest distance from graph of 5+3x-2x^2 to point 2,1 [ 2 Answers ]

I understand how to find the equation of a tangent and a normal line at a given point by using the first derivative, and I know how to find the distance from x,y to 2,1 using the distance formula, but I don't see how to put it together. The book says: Use the distance formula ^2 = + ^2 and...

Shortest and most direct route. [ 2 Answers ]

A plane from chicago, Illinois. To Moscow, Russia, is flying the shortest and most direct route. Which is a logical connecting city? >Helsinki, Finland, >Miami,Florida, >Madrid, Spain, Or >Anchorage, Alaska.

Letters to the editor - who should? [ 13 Answers ]

I live in a rural town that only has one news paper. Technically there are two, but the second is still new and not very influential yet. Sometimes I feel that because this paper has a virtual monopoly they don't bother chasing stories. Most of the information in the paper comes to them,...

I need editor/proofreader [ 4 Answers ]

Where can a person find a FREE editor/proofreader online?I'm a college student and I need a person to check my grammar on my school work and other writing projects.

View more questions Search