Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zraocohk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 11:03 AM
    I Don't Know What to Do, She's Making me Crazy
    Recently my girlfriend of 9 months and I broke up. I fell into a small depression for a while, but naturally, with time I got better. I started talking to another girl, but I was taking things really slow, in order to respect my ex and also just because I didn't want to rush into anything I was unsure of. I came to find out out that my ex had a new boyfriend within about 3 weeks, so she must have gotten over me more quickly than I even expected. I got completely over her and decided that I need to move on to someone else. I started talking to the other girl more and more, trying to get to know her extremely well. The thing is, when I meet people, I can usually get a pretty accurate read or analysis on people by first impression. But with her, I can't. I have no idea what she's thinking or how she feels about me. It makes me halfway excited and halfway scared. She is definitely the biggest challenge I've ever faced, and I don't know how I should feel about her yet because I don't know how she feels about me.
    I've been in the position where I always think about someone, but with her, I can literally think about her 24 hours a day. It gets to the point where I find myself getting more and more anxious/depressed thinking so hard about the situation. I've gotten to know her a lot better but, I still can't figure out what she's thinking and that's the part that drives me crazy. I know that I like her a lot, but I don't know if I should. Part of me thinks that she likes me, because of the way that she acts (flirty, uncomfortable in person, etc.), but the other part has absolutely no idea. I just feel like I'm completely oblivious to her, and it makes me so anxious because it's such a new feeling to me, there's never been anyone who I have no idea what they're thinking.
    Anyway, in the last couple days, she hasn't responded to me, and I can't figure out why.. It's been about 3 days now, and my anxiety continues to get worse and worse. Did I cause this? Did I wait too long to make a move and cause her to loose interest? Did I simply over commit myself to her? I don't even know if she ever liked me in the first place. It would help me a lot to just know what she thinks about me or what she sees me as, whether it's just a friend or if she likes me. I just want to know before it's too late, if she likes me, I have to do something about it before she slips away.. It's literally making me go crazy not knowing. :/

Please help, Thank you in advance
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:10 AM
    My first question is have you made it clear how you feel about her? Or are you to busy trying to read her signals. Maybe your so preoccupied trying to figure her out you missed the signs and she moved on.

Jun 16, 2009, 11:14 AM
    I haven't directly told her, I guess I just assumed she would figure it out.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Well maybe she didn't. Some girls can pick right up on it while others are oblivious and need it in black and white. Send her a quick message telling her you would like to get together.

Jun 16, 2009, 11:52 AM
    But she's the one who didn't respond to me, I've tried to speak to her
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:53 AM
    Then there is your answer. Maybe you couldn't figure her out for a reason. Maybe you weren't compatible and that's why you couldn't read her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My ex mother inlaw is making me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I've fallen on hard times by being a unemployed, single mother. For the second time in one year I've needed to ask my mil to help me by putting us (my 16 yr old daughter and myself) up for a short time till I get back on my feet. The 1st time lasted 3 months.I was asked to pay a $100 a week and...

I feel like she's not making an effort. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys this is actually my first post on this website, but I was looking through a lot of the questions and answers, and it seems like there's a lot of guys on here who know exactly what they are talking about. With that said, I'm having a little dilemma with my girlfriend... I just finished...

I know it's none of our business but think she's making a mistake [ 2 Answers ]

A lo ngtime friend has been divorced for the third time. She has recently been seeing a new man she met through a personal ad in the newspaper, the ads go out online as well. He tells her he was a govt. contractor in Iraq until recently. He has never held a job for more than a few months that we...

Being in debt is making me crazy [ 12 Answers ]

I have been in debt most of my adult life but now my debts are consuming me. After I bought a house which in fact was a broken down shack, I cannot make ends meet. The real estate agent who sold me the house can only pay me back if the repair cost is 30% of the property´s total value, which it...

She's making me feel so bad! [ 2 Answers ]

Well... I have this friend, and she is really mad at one of my other friends I went up to My othere friend to talk to her, cause I think My friend was mad at me, but she actually was not! Then She really got mad at me. We made after 2 days. RThen today yesterday I went to go see my other friend...

View more questions Search