Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papazatz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 10:19 AM
    Arthur Yazzie, Native American Jewelry
    I recently purchased a turquoise bolo. The hallmark that I found is :AZ9AY
    My research shows that this belongs to Arthur Yazzie. But I cannot find any additional information about him, except his birth and date of death. Where might I find additional in formation about his life, work and perhaps the time at which he was making jewelry?
    I believe that the hallmark indicates that the stone in from the Kingman mine in Arizona, which would match the color of the one that I purchased.
    carolm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 10:50 AM
    I recently purcased a concha belt in Santa Fe with the same trademark. If you do find any more info, please let me know. What were the dates of his birth and death? Thanks, Carol Meyers, [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Native american jewelry hallmark [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... can anyone help me identify a native american jewelry hallmark of a crescent moon appearing just before R.. thanks! Jill

Native American Jewelry [ 2 Answers ]

What is the history of Squash Blossom necklaces?

Hallmark ID Native American Jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

Need Help to identify native American jewelry artist. The piece is a Lion claw, sterling & turquoise necklace. Hallmark consists of "STERLING", then just below, a bear, facing left standing on all fours, and beneath the bear, the initials S & Z. Thanks!

View more questions Search