Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 10:08 AM
    Humorous Kung Fu type movie.
    So, I watched this movie when I was in high school, we rented it, so I'm assuming it may have been made in the mid 80's through the mid 90's - I COULD SWEAR that Jackie Chan was in it, I COULD SWEAR that it was called The Legend of the Drunken Master, but when I went to rent it for my son, (Legend of the Drunken Master), it was NOT the movie I remember. The one I'm looking for is kind of funny, the main character unknowingly becomes a better fighter after drinking, he has a very wobbly type of fight style... I know its not much -does anyone know what I'm talking about? (once again - it is not the Legend of the Drunken Master with young Jackie Chan! )
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 10:15 AM

You know - I think I just found it - Drunken Master II - I feel a bit silly...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this same movie!! Any help? JustcuriousFeb 8, 2006, 05:08 AM I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge...

Kung Fu movie name? [ 7 Answers ]

It's either from the 80's or 70's. I remember there was this huge guy working at some place and they made him hammer nails with his fists until they were bloody. And I don't know if this is part of the same movie or a different one that I don't know but there was a scene with a person trying to...

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

In the 70's their was a movie. It was chinese I think. 5 guys were friends all of them had special martial arts skills they were named after animals. Can someone help me. It was an awesome movie. Thanks

A kung fu movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name to an old kung fu movie. It has either 4 or 5 men in it. They are in some city and something happens. The guy that runs the town and his men find the guys and the men go off to some island. There is a boat scene that shows them getting away from the town and going...

View more questions Search