Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepa90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 04:07 AM
    Tomatoes for fair skin
    Can tomtatoes be used to make skin fair?
    Are there any beauty tips that can be done with tomatoes?
    Please reply if you are skin expert
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 12, 2006, 09:35 PM
    The acid in the tomatoes can exfoliate the skin, leaving it brighter looking. Tomatoes can also help reduce oily skin and blackheads.

You can mix oatmeal and tomato juice and use it as a beauty mask. Apply it to your face for 25 minutes and then rinse it off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Born with fair skin [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I was born with pretty fair skin, but now, over the years it is medium dark. I know people say to put lemon and something like a cucumber on your face regularly to get my light skin back, but how long does it take to get all they way back to near-white skin color? Do you need to keep doing the...

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Awanshine and skin so fair products [ 10 Answers ]

I have been using awanshine and skin so fair products for about 2 months now and I have not seen any changes to my skin tone. I do not understand how everyone else seems to be getting lighter within a week of usage. Could anyone please let me know of other safe and effective products that...

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a science fair coming up and I'm stuck on a question. I need a project that's fast, simple and will get me good grades. Please help Thanks

View more questions Search