Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kingartrhur19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Movie-2 women trapped in another country(no passport and held as prisoners).
    I believe they got scandled by this guy they hooked up with and somehow when they woke up the next morning... they were in jail.
    babygirl85 Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Jun 16, 2009, 01:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingartrhur19 View Post
    I believe they got scandled by this guy they hooked up with and somehow when they woke up the next morning...they were in jail.

Hmm. Sounds kind of like "brokedown palace" but I haven't seen the movie in years, so I could be wrong.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jun 16, 2009, 10:59 PM
    This sounds a lot like "Taken," also.

Taken (2008/I) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of old movie with weird kid trapped in musical world [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 36 and remember this movie from when I was a kid during the late seventies/early eighties. I thought it was a Disney movie but I couldn't find it. It has a really long title and is something like, "the fantastic world of professor..............." or something along those lines (with someone's...

80's movie kids trapped in russia [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a movie all the time when I was a kid ( and its not red dawn, american born, or iron eagle) its about a group of kids who go in to russia to save at least one dad, there they get trapped, and eventually hijack a russian plane to get out, but the americans are getting ready to shoot...

Movie with Evil queen trapped in a tube? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a kid's fantay movie. With an Evil queen/sorceress, trapped in a "tube" I think one of her hands was hit as the chamber/tube came down on her, imprisoning here within. I think she suffocates or is aging near the end of film; I don't believe it's Legend, Labyrinth, Willow, or even The Never...

View more questions Search