Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadedtopaz9620 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 03:54 AM
    How long does vicodin stay in your system?
    How long does it take for vicodin to be out of your system?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2006, 09:06 AM
    Vicodin is a brand name for a mixture of acetaminophen and hydrocodone.

Here, I read "Hydrocodone, according to the Physician's Desk Reference, has a half life of about 4 hours, so in two weeks it is gone."
    sunshine303 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 03:11 PM
    4 hours
    gojo Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Hydrocodone (Vicodine) pain killing effects will last 4 hours. However, it will remain in your system for 72 hours if your worried about a drug test.;)
    kim hudgins Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 08:28 AM
    It can be detected in urine for about 3 days, hair specimen up to 3 months
    teenaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 10:36 AM

I WAS TOLD BY ME PHARMISIST THAT VICODIN STAYS IN YOUR SYSTEM FOR 24-48 HOURS. ALTHOUGH IF YOUR USING OTHER NARCOTICS LIKE CANNABIS THAT WOULD DEPEND ON YOUR BODY FAT AND DIET.:p
    smartypants1300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 10:50 AM
    2 vicoden, if taken at the same time will be undetectable in a urine screen in 3 full days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stay or Go? [ 35 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 11 months. I recently discovered that he's been talking to another woman behind my back (the second time in three months and a different woman from the first time). The first time this happened he explained that he was talking to her for a friend. I let it...

How long must they stay? [ 1 Answers ]

What period must I allow my tenants to 'stay' in my residence after being served with an eviction notice for non-payment of rent? Is the time frame the same throughout the State of Texas or does it vary by county?

Should I stay or should I go? [ 8 Answers ]

I found out about a month and half ago that my boyfriend of 10 months has been cheating with a woman he works with. I must admit I was in the wrong because I found out by snooping through his cell phone records. He was seeing a nurse at the hospital where he works. When I initially found out, I...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 10 Answers ]

Just want to ask your opinion on this... please advise I have a male friend whom I considered as my bestfirend. Believe it or not I'm fifteen years older than him. We known each other for more than five years and that years of friendship is not always good. We have lots of arguments on certain...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search