Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kibss Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 10:06 PM
    What small business would thrive in Kenya?
    Hello everyone!I plan to start a small business here in Kenya.Which business can I start,run and eventually thrive with 2000 US dollars?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 10:21 PM

Hi, Kibss!

I don't know all that much about Kenya. What sort of industries and business are there in that country?

Thanks!

Jun 15, 2009, 10:41 PM
    They are plenty I tell you Clough, just like in the United States.But the most prominent ones are Tourism,Agriculture,Information technology,Textile and Transport & Communication.
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 12:29 AM

Hi again, Kibss!

So, what sort of education, skills, job training, job experience and interests do you have, please?

Thanks!

Jun 16, 2009, 01:18 AM
    I am a trained and certified auto mechanic.I have 5yrs experience on the job.I have been running my own garage,for a year now.I have a keen interest in small cars,traveling:almost everything to do with cars.But I'm open for new ideas.
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:15 PM

Okay, so you already have a job servicing cars. Is that correct? If so, then you might be looking for something to do on the side to supplement your income. Is that correct?

Thanks!

Jun 17, 2009, 10:07 PM
    That's correct.Something supplimentary to my income,but with real good potential.It is not a must it be concerning directly what I do currently.
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SOL on a Business to Business Small Claims Court [ 6 Answers ]

Our case is that we purchase of a software "PICK" 3 user licence, Oct 1 st 1997. It did not come to our attention that it was illegal till March 2007. We ended up filling a Small Claims court suit for $10,000 for our money back. Today the jugde refused our claim saying SOL had expired,...

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Failure to thrive [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm pegie, my concern is about my 2 month old daughter, she is my third child but doesn't seem to be as focused as my other two at this age,she was born 2 weeks early because of my preclampcia and she was in the nicu for a few days because of some low heart rates and was put on oxygen for...

View more questions Search