Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wadiok Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 01:31 AM
    Am i too sensitive?
    Dear Readers,

Before Thank you For Your Care Everybody! Time Sure Flies! I Haven't Posted Here For A Month Now! Kathleen And I Are Truly Back Together And I Have Been Seeking Counciling And Everything! I Changed A lot Since Than!

We Are Back Together Since Sept 20 But Things Till Linger Us Right Now! I Chased Her Back With Flowers And Everything It Works! We Are Pretty Good Together Now But I Still Have Doubts? She Hides A lot Of Her Personal Stuff Her Diary Blogs! That Fine With Me! But She Doesn't Even Tell Me When She Goes Out With Her Friends And What Day She Says None Of My Business! She Can Tell Me Well Just Go Out With Friends Right So Simple? What Is The Worst Thing Is That She Is Hiding Something From Me She Goes To This Place Often And When I Ask Her She Cries And Say None Of My Business! What I Heard From The Telephone Was An Old Guys Voice Could She Be!

When I Ask Her Who Is This Friend She Doesn't Answer Me She Never Tells Me Any Of Her Friends In Fact I Never Heard Or Seen Any Of Her Friends! She Always Say That It Is "none Of My Business" What Can I Say!

The Worst Part Is That She Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me Anymore And Say She Is Too Tired! And When We Go Out She Says That We Should Go Back Home Early!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 01:33 AM
    Have you tried talking to her?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 03:07 AM
    First. Please don't use all CAPS.

Secondly I think she's only keeping you around as a back up plan in case the new guy she's seeing doesn't work out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2006, 07:16 AM
    The relationship was broke and you fixed it. You should be happy, but you aren't. No COMUNICATIONS-BIG RED FLAG, secrecy and withdrawing when asked questions-BIG RED FLAGS, no sex-VERY BIG RED FLAG. Yet you start by saying how good you two are together. May I ask when its so good? I think you need to look at this relationship a lot more honestly and decide what the hell did you get BACK into? Should you hang around till you get the boot? AGAIN!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 07:38 AM
    Something isn't right here. Your gut tells you she is seeing someone else - I am pretty confident she is from what you have said.

And from what you have said I don't think you are back together - SOUNDS LIKE SHE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU. That also explains the crying.

To be blunt - I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted you to go away.

No sex? NO you are not together.

I've dated girls I nthe past who have these 'friends call' and they are the guys they have started seeing.

Sit this gal down and get the facts. I thnk you're in a fantasy world.
    CaliforniaOrange Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2006, 07:51 AM
    I certainly would not tolerate any of this, your letting her run all over you... really it comes down to respect, and for whatever reason (only you know) she doesn't seem to respect you.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 10:17 AM
    Yeah - all the flowers and begging - just gives her all the power. YUCK!! It's whimmpy - of course she doesn't want sex.
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 11, 2006, 10:45 AM
    I'm not very sensitive. If you don't want to be sensitive the only advice I could give is become a Republican. We aren't compassionate but we are competent.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Oct 11, 2006, 01:13 PM
    In your other post "I don't want to lose Kathleen" you said that you hit her because she made you mad.

NEVER HIT A WOMAN UNLESS YOU ARE AFRAID FOR YOUR LIFE!!

And you wonder why she is acting cold with you?? You're lucky that's all she's doing...

No wonder you're buying her flowers and stuff, that doesn't make up for you not being a real man. Take control of your emotions buddy or one day, you're going to hit the wrong woman and she's going to make you wish you were never born!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 11, 2006, 01:38 PM
    She is treating you like crap because you deserve to be treated like crap.

You hit her. Period. Now you buy her flowers and gifts. Do you really think that is going to make it all better? PUHLEESE!!

Why is she being secretive? Beacuase she probably has a man that is good to her and does not want you to find out cause you will hit her again.

Personally, I don't blame her for anything she is doing. I am just surprised she is still with you... oh, yeah, maybe she is afraid of you and afraid to leave you.

Give it up. She deserves better...
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Oct 11, 2006, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by momincali
    In your other post "I don't want to lose Kathleen" you said that you hit her because she made you mad.

NEVER HIT A WOMAN UNLESS YOU ARE AFRAID FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

And you wonder why she is acting cold with you??? You're lucky that's all she's doing...

No wonder you're buying her flowers and stuff, that doesn't make up for you not being a real man. Take control of your emotions buddy or one day, you're gonna hit the wrong woman and she's going to make you wish you were never born!
    Love the way you worded it "mom"!! I agree 100%!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 02:26 PM
    I bet she's scarred of you - and that's the only reason you THINK you're together.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 11, 2006, 02:28 PM
    She is scared. And they are not together, at least she does not think so. She is being secretive, hopefully to find a way out of this relationship.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 11, 2006, 02:33 PM
    "...She Hides A lot Of Her Personal Stuff Her Diary Blogs! That Fine With Me!..." OK,. she hides a lot of information about her life from and that is fine with... why?. Oh... you are not fine about it... you are just running from the possibility that she has someone else and do not want to fact that fact... because it may develop into a scene that you are not ready to star in... "But She Doesn't Even Tell Me When She Goes Out With Her Friends And What Day She Says None Of My Business! She Can Tell Me Well Just Go Out With Friends Right So Simple?"... now days it is just fine to ask where are you going... none of your business should never be a response from someone in a relationship.... "...I Heard From The Telephone Was An Old Guys Voice Could She Be! How old are you? Could it have been her father or grandfather?
    She no longer feels able to communicate with you and too you... the separation has begun... the next counseling section tell the professional what you what to talk about today and if she still is able to introduce you to her friends... your relationship is trouble...
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 06:41 PM
    I think it is time you realised that this relationship was over the moment you laid your sick hands on her.
    No amount of flower buying, grovelling etc will take back the abuse you dished out to her. She won't forget and nor should she.
    I think it is time for you to accept the consequences for your actions and realise that you have lost kathleen. And you deserved it.
    Now is the time to take a good long hard lok at yourself. Accept your mistakes. Fix them. Fix you. Seek counselling to ensure you never do this to another women again.

But leave kathleen alone. She is petrified of you and has every right to be.

This relationship is over and will never work. Please save more heartache and move on. But remember to fix yourself to ensure that you never ever do this again!
    CaliforniaOrange Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2006, 10:26 PM
    Keep up your therapy man, this board is not going to provide you with the appropriate amount of insight regarding a very complicated scenario such as this one...
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 5, 2006, 06:20 AM
    It sounds to me like this is an unhealthy relationship. You are not trusting each other and seem to have communication problems. I have not read your other posts, but the fact that you hit her is a sign that you have emotional/anger issues. If she loved you and cared about you she would not be trying to hide things from you. A healthy relationship involves sharing time together, but at the same time having privacy. I can understand her having her own diary blogs- you do not have the right to see those unless she wants you to. Her friends and going out on the other hand should not be something she feels the need to hide. I think by not allowing you to go out with her, or telling you what she does or who her friends are is a big red flag saying she has something going on she does not want you to know about.
    My guess is that she is talking to another guy and hoping that a relationship will develop and make it easier for her to put you behind.
    I have been with an obsessive emotional guy, he did not hit me but he did punch a wall next to my face. The relationship was over at that moment, but I kept him as a friend cause I knew he needed the emotional support... he did not want to let go of the relationship and tried so hard to make things up to me, but my mind was made. Your girlfriend may be sticking around only cause she doesn't want to hurt you or have you hurt yourself... do talk to her like you can't live without her? I will tell you first hand that is the best way to push a girl away. Most of us don't like to be depended upon to be the 'life' of someone else.

It is really good that you are seeking counseling, keep it up! In my opinion you are an emotional guy, but if you want to change you can, and a lot of time it just takes some growing up to do... I did not catch your age. You were very wrong for hitting her. She does deserve better than that. You need to move on, work on yourself and become more emotionally stable before you can be in a healthy relationship. If you love her and care for her I would say to let her go, you have already hurt her don't do it anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dry sensitive skin.. Help! [ 10 Answers ]

I have really really sensitive and dry skin.I use vitamin e oil as a moisturizer,but sometimes I just want a cream that lasts at least 8 hours,but I have not found that yet.Any suggestions?! (not to mention that I have eczema too!)

Sensitive or Insensitive? [ 18 Answers ]

What do you consider yourself to be? What do you consider others in general? Which is worse?

View more questions Search