Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucy107 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Post construction clean up
    Hello!
    This is my first time doing post construction clean up. This project consist in a 104 hotel rooms include 1 bath each, receiving area, halls, windows etc.. I have done houses before but not this tipe of work How much I'll have to charge for the complete cleaning. In south Texas. I need an estimate.
    Thanks, lucy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2009, 06:45 PM

What type of clean up, will there be a lot of material to haul off.
    lucy107 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 06:50 PM

No, empty rooms final clean up,vacuum, dusting, baseboards, etc
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Labourcrew

We welcome you as a person that wants to help others do a job.

This is not a site to promote your business.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post Construction Clean up pricing [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a new business located in Wilmington, DE in need of assistance in pricing my first post construction clean up. The job is 150 unit 125,244 sq ft apartment complex. The complex has 12 buildings, has an entrance way and the office are has a community room The scope of services requires the...

Construction job clean-up [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, eveyone I have just been award the cleanup job for a dunkin donuts, however I have not clue how to charge this job. I've been in the cleaning business for several years now. I normally clean rental, domestic properties and construction houses. Since God has moved the guys I work for in...

How Much Do I Charge on a Post Construction Clean-Up Opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out what to charge on a post construction clean-up opportunity. The building intels 8,400 sf of exterior glass, 775 sf of skylight glass at the top of the atrium , and 4,100 sf of interior glass at the 4 sides of the atrium. I am looking for an estamate of what to charge, the...

Construction Clean up [ 1 Answers ]

I have started a construction cleanup company and I want to know how do I estimate? Is it by the spuare feet or by the hour

Post Construction Clean Up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Good Day to all of you!I just started doing my post construction clean up and as of now I do subcontracting from other company,and now I talk to one builder and he is asking me to give him my bid.Can anyone help me please.I am living here in Toronto,Canada.thanks and have a good day!

View more questions Search