Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    You girls and your rainbows :rolleyes:

Attachment 20895
    Sometimes Nature is all the advertising you need.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 04:47 PM

I just found this thread and all I can say is "WOW".

I never seen a rainbow in the sky like that where I lived. I guess the building were too tall. However I have seen some on the sidewalks.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2009, 07:09 AM

LOL! I love rainbows too!

The pic you posted Shazzy, it seems... odd to me :confused: The bright rainbow seems too... 'bright' or maybe that's how it is in the other countries...

Btw, Have you ever seen a complete rainbow? I mean, not with the form of an arc, but circular. I have once 'made' one. It was some hours before sunset, so that the sun was behind me, then I took a water spray and 'made' a cloud of water droplets in front of me (the sun is still behind me) It was rather small, but... WOW! :p
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 10:13 AM
    I saw a complete natural one, once. I was in the Appalachians, looking over a bluff as the sun came out behind us over a misty valley.

Names don't matter, there is a God.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:15 AM

Ah, so true Cat! :rolleyes:
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    You girls and your rainbows :rolleyes:

Attachment 20895
    Now that's a beautiful rainbow.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:19 AM
    Beautiful picture Lisa.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:50 AM

I have only ever seen a couple of full rainbows, usually they are just arcs.

Seeing double ones is awesome ;)
    I'm not sure if that picture I posted is real or not (I googled) but I have seen them like that before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17 Year old Thumb Sucker [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old thumb sucker, with extremely bad A.D.D. anxiety, and depression problems. I also use drugs and other substances sometimes. I suck my thumb when I feel upset. Honestly, it's pretty pathetic, but I don't want to give it up. I have tried quitting several times in my life but my...

Am I nuts and a sucker? [ 2 Answers ]

A bit complicated here. Here goes. 1)During the last 5 years I loaned in total approx. $42,000.00 to 2 friends (2 living together as common law) I hold 2 bank drafts 1 for $9,500. The other for $5,000. And approx. 29,000. At different times in cash. And over 7,000. On my credit card, that they...

What is Sucker growth? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the concept in botany

Promoting Sucker Growth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a maple tree of which I have poured a cement patio around half of it and I have cut off the water to the tree The tree is dying as there are only half the leaves there were last year Also the are cracks in the bark on the trunk extending from the ground , up about 10 feet Id like...

She's pregnant and I'm a sucker! [ 12 Answers ]

First the main issue and then a little bit of background. My ex-girlfriend, whom I haven't seen in over 10 weeks and presumed that I was never going to see again (which would have been fine by me), out of the blue shows up on my doorstep yesterday and informs me that "she's 17 weeks pregnant with...

View more questions Search