Ask
    cindy0714b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Pump Leak
    When pump is on we have a leak where pvc goes into pump around calking
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 08:40 AM

Is this your supply line to the pool or the return line. The suplly line is usually attached to the pool with and inside and outside rubber gasket, no caulk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Leak near bathtub but no leak behind tub found [ 5 Answers ]

I recently noticed water marks in the ceiling on the lower floor that is about 3-6 feet away from the tub above that floor. I had noticed similar leak several years ago, just painted it over and did not see any more water marks for several years. I cannot seem to find where it is coming from. I...

Faucet leak from middle hole - leak under cabinet [ 8 Answers ]

I hired plumber to install new faucet on my kitchen sink and bathroom basin. He did a good job with it, but while he was installing them he did not use silicon putty under the faucet gasket. I told him or remind him to do that but he still didn’t do it and told me you don’t need grout under new...

P0442 Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected (small leak) [ 3 Answers ]

P0442 Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected (small leak) on a dodge dakota 2001 3.9liter 4x4

Well pump leak [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my well. I have a subm. Pump 100 feet deep approx 10 feet off the bottom of well and 20 feet of water above the pump. I replaced the plastic pipe from the pump to the pitless adapter and I replaced both sides of the pitless adapter. The pump builds pressure turns off but has a...

Engine Oil Leak/Antifreeze Leak--2001 Chrysler Town and Country [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 T & C has 82K and what I am told, by a reputable source,but not a mechanic, is an engine oil leak. The leak seems to be toward the front and middle. I haven't noticed an oil smell, any smoke, etc... but we are also trapped in below zero weather in Nebraska. I was also told there is an...

View more questions Search