Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manisha18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 12:50 AM
    Internship interview
    Hi

Im very nervous as I'm going for my internship in hotel and I don't know from where I start searching for the hotel and how I start at all... could someone help please:o :confused: :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2006, 08:54 AM
    So you have a job as an intern lined up with a hotel? If so, then what do you mean by "start searching for hotel"?
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 11, 2006, 10:59 AM
    Hotel what? Hotel Management with regards to business? Hotel Management with regards to facilities? Clean up and laundry? Please be more specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1-internship-relocation tax deduction [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, For FY05, I am on F1, student from India. Went for an internship (3months) from GA to CA. Came back to school. Internship W2 shows breakdown Of total wages with re-location re-imbursement. Can I take deductions on moving expenses? I know I will Have to file 1040NR instead of NR-EZ....

Finding an internship [ 4 Answers ]

What are the best ways to find an interesting and paying internship? Are there specific sites that can help search for one? What are internship search dos and don'ts?

About immigration interview [ 2 Answers ]

I am Chinese. I applied for skilled worker immigration to Canada about 2 years ago and got to be proved 6 months ago. But before I first landed Canada, I just got married. So the immigration office in airport did not land me and returned my case to Hong kong where I submitted my application. ...

Important interview [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Ive got a really big interview coming up and I'm already getting nervous. Are there any technqiues I can use to seem cool as a cucumber? I want to be able to communicate clearly, answer questions and be dream candidate! Its for a teaching job, if that helps Thanks heaps

Interview in the immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was today at the immigration reg interview . I am marry to citizen amrican ,and like I said I came for green gard ,they said to my to come for second interview next year ,in this time they said that the inerview going to take two or tree hours . Pleas if someone can help with idears ?

View more questions Search