Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FUNMARK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Fastest way to get married to a Portuguese living in China
    My girl friend has a Portuguese passport, she is from Macau now lives in China what would be the fastes way to be able to have her stay in Amreica? Should I marry her when she visits next or what? Thank You
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 11:05 AM

Has she applied for residency?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Living together if not married [ 22 Answers ]

Should you live together beofre your married? We are 20 years old and he's still doing school for a few more years and wanted to wait till he's out of school to get married and start a family, but could we live together now? Thoughts?

My Wife is Chinese and in China, Can I claim married on my taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is Jay... I have been given the run around concerning my taxes and my wife. Basically I just have a few questions if someone can PLEASE! Help me! Q1) I am a US Citizen and my wife is currently a Chinese citizen in China and will have her visa soon so she may enter the US,...

Married to Portuguese does it make me a EU citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im a South African married to a Portuguese, he now wants to move back to Europe. Does it make it easier to immigrate with him or will it still be the normal procedures

I got married for money to a chinese national, in china [ 4 Answers ]

I admit, this was a dumb thing to do... it happened in may 2004, and let's just say I was "not in the best state of mind". I also must mention: I ended-up returning (after having real docs signed/ceremony preformed in china), not getting paid, and after hearing from my "liaison" that I would...

Living in China state taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I will be living in China for most of the year, the rest of the year I will stay with my family in Pennsylvania. I am retiring from the school system and they want me to file state tax. When I go what do I do about Georgia state taxes from my retirement? Do I have to pay state taxes in Georgia if...

View more questions Search