Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dionnek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 08:52 PM
    Universities in Australia
    Hi, I am from Canada and I am interested in going to school in Australia. I was wondering if anyone new how I would go about doing that?
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Oct 10, 2006, 09:04 PM
    Depending on what state you want to study in, I would find the websites of those uni's and email them directly to ask for their prerequisites. I live in Queensland, and there are multiple unis here, for instance... University of Queensland(the biggest) QUT (queensland university of technology) Bond University on the Gold Coast (if your loaded you can just pay to go there:) ) Just Google them and look for the links!
    amir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 01:40 AM
    Hi

I am hassan .I would like to get my PhD from australia in electrovic and communication.

I am from Iran .Can you answer me how I can find top ranked university in this field.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Nov 27, 2006, 01:01 PM
    Can amir and renee help me too,
    Cz am doing my graduation in biology and want to join my masters in some top Australian university .

My subject is molecular biology n am interested to get admission in this field
    I got a average GPA of 3.68
    Till now
    Well by the end it will be improved

Can anybody of u volunteer helping me.
    My id is
    <[email protected]>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rollover 401k to Australia? [ 7 Answers ]

Do you know if it's possible to rollover a 401k plan to Australia without being taxed or without penalty? I have roughly $9000 in my 401k and want to know the best thing to do with this money when I move back to Australia permanently. I don't want to be penalized/taxed 30% and would like to keep...

Sailing from Australia to New Zealand [ 1 Answers ]

I want to board a sailingyacht to sail from Australia to New Zealand. Where do I find sites to find a boat?

Looking for work in Canberra, Australia [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Canadian citizen here in Canberra, Australia on a Fiancée Visa that enables me to work but was wondering if anyone knew where there are computer support or human resources-related jobs available here?

Cheapest broadband in AUstralia? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the cheapest broadband Internet plan is available in Australia? Thanks

View more questions Search