Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayaluv4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 05:41 AM
    Period 1 1/2 months late and 4 negative pregnancy tests
    Hello all. My last period was April 20th, it is now June 15th and I have not seen my period yet! Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on may 8th. I took a plan be pill and took 4 pregnancy tests since we had unprotected sex on may 8th. I've had the symptoms of a period but it never showed. I don't know if this is stressed related or not. I'm very confused and scared. Please help!:confused:
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 15, 2009, 08:07 AM

It could be stress related or something else.

I suggest calling your doctor and telling him/her what you said here. Either way, you need to be checked out.
    starlitnit Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2009, 05:59 AM

I had that happen to me when my son was about 8 months old and I was really freaking out. I didn't not get my period for a little over 3 months, even went and got a blood test done. My stomach felt like I was pregnant I was very tired felt very bloated. When I finally went to my OBGYN they told me that I was not ovulating and they had to give me hormone pills to jump start my period. I think it was called progesterone. Or something like that. When I got my period 3 days later it was awful very heavy and horrible cramps. Stress does led to this kind of things as well as changes in your life and aging. I think the reason why I had that is from having my son. That said, this could be the reason for your missed period.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2009, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlitnit View Post
    I had that happen to me when my son was about 8 months old and I was really freaking out. I didn't not get my period for a little over 3 months, even went and got a blood test done. My stomach felt like I was pregnant I was very tired felt very bloated. When I finally went to my OBGYN they told me that I was not ovulating and they had to give me hormone pills to jump start my period. I think it was called progesterone. or something like that. When I got my period 3 days later it was awful very heavy and horrible cramps. Stress does led to this kind of things as well as changes in your life and aging. I think the reason why I had that is from having my son. That said, this could be the reason for your missed period.
    Since this post was in June, and she had not had her period since April, I think she knows by now whether she is pregnant.

Old thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very late period negative pregnancy tests [ 13 Answers ]

It has been 48 days since my last period(28 day cycle). I have taken numerous hpt's and had a blood test done at the hospital Sunday night that came back negative that night as well:( . I have had some nausea with this. I am not stressed out at all. I am 30 years old. How many women out there have...

Three negative pregnancy tests, no period in 5 months [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and I have not had my period in five months. The last time I had sex was about five months ago as well. I was on the birth control pill but I wasn't very good about taking it everyday and ontime. Today I got a tiny bit of red blood when I wiped. Which also happened once about a month...

Period 2 months late.several negative hpg tests [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was October 6 2008 I didn't have one in November and I didn't have one this month(december). I have taken like 8 hpt and they all came back negative could I still be pregnant? Could something else be? Help me!

Three negative pregnancy tests, no period for five months [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and I have not had my period in five months. The last time I had sex was about five months ago as well. I was on the birth control pill but I wasn't very good about taking it everyday and ontime. Today I got a tiny bit of red blood when I wiped. Which also happened once about a month...

No period in five months, three negative pregnancy tests [ 3 Answers ]

View more questions Search