Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2Frieda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 03:55 AM
    Resurface Concrete Patio
    We have a 26x26 concrete patio on top of our garage. It has 4 seems that meet in the middle where it dips a bit and collects water when it rains. Over the years it has begun to crumble. I need options on resurfacing it cost effectively. Someone suggest a camper roofing agent - would this work. Are there other cost effective ideas.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 15, 2009, 05:17 AM

Hi 2Freida, know you have posted this before regarding your concrete deck. You had some suggestiions. I just visited Google and entered 'resurface concrete' and there are quite a lot of entries and ideas to do this job.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extending a concrete slab patio using concrete blocks [ 11 Answers ]

I currently have a 14x16 concrete patio I am about to build a pergola over and have also decided to lay stone tiles over the concrete instead of staining it to give it a new look. I was looking at my plans and realized this would be a perfect opportunity to extend my patio out another 5ft so it...

Poured Concrete Steps on Concrete Patio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently had a large portion of my driveway torn out/replaced, a 12 x 18 patio poured, and 3 half moons steps poured, all of 6 bag mix concrete. The flatwork looks great, virtually flawless. The steps, on the other hand, don't. After removing the forms/frame for the three...

Resurface concrete driveway [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone used quikrete concrete driveway resurfacer,what kind of results did you have.Thanks

Concrete patio [ 2 Answers ]

I am purchasing a new home. There is a small outside patio that does not have enough slope to drain rain water off. What would be a easy solution to this problem without having to complete redo the patio. Is there a concrete topping that can be applied to the existing slab to create a slope? ...

Concrete patio [ 3 Answers ]

How much is concrete going for these days? We want to add a patio and possibly a room addition.

View more questions Search