Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yazter Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 11:33 PM
    How to dissolve Hydroquinone properly?
    Please, I don't care about skin cancer or people who don't know. I am asking people who do know about this.

I mixed HQ the other day, 20%, and my final mix turned.. grey-ish, like a weird mix of pink and grey. It's nothing like brown (I saw oxidized hydroqunone, very dark "toilet" brown).. is my HQ oxidized or not? Or is it only PARTIALLY oxidized?
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2009, 06:51 AM

Hi yazter are u from the old depig forum?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 03:06 PM

Don't do it I am fighting a dark spot under my eyes now beause of high hq usage,

But if you must dissolve this is what you got to do, mix some alcohol in it and blend the mixture for 10m on high if it still does not dissolve add more alcohol and blend for another 10 min

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to dissolve pure hydroquinone powder? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a container of pure hydroquinone powder and wanted to know if anyone knows how to dissolve this substance? Can I simply add it to a cream of my choice, or does it have to be dissolved in pure alcohol? Thanks in advance

Dissolve S Corporation in the State of Florida [ 1 Answers ]

How do you close or dissolve a S corporation in the State of Florida? What forms and what departments do I need to contact to do this? i.e. Secretary of State, IRS and who else?

How to dissolve musk ketone? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what solovent is used to dissolve musk ketone crystals? Because regular carrier oils and ethanol alcohol do not dissolve them. I went of basenotes.net and they would not even respond to my post so I thought maybe that I could get an answer here. Thanks in advance.:)

Why does sucrose dissolve in water? [ 2 Answers ]

Why does sucrose dissolve in water?

View more questions Search