Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 02:21 PM

Amicon is right, you have to rebuild yourself, for yourself, and staying away from her is a start. Working on yourself alone is the next step. You have a lot of baggage to unpack, and some professional guidance may help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening to me [ 11 Answers ]

I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful...

What's Happening To Me? [ 17 Answers ]

My Last Real Period Was On 16th Of June I Am Now 14 Days Late But Out Of The Blue I Have Come On. Im So Confused Ive Never Missed A Period Or Been Late Ever. I Was Really Hoping I Was Pregnant My Husband An I Got Married Last Year And We Both Really Want A Baby. Can Anyone Give Me Some Advice?

What's happening to me? [ 1 Answers ]

Im 18 and not to sound like a slut or anything but I'm grown first of all. Anyway, I slept with two guys this weekend, cause its been awhile and I had a lot of stress on the mind, who doesn't? And I watched both of them pull it out when they cumed, so the other day I experienced some really bad...

What's happening [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and 1 month now and we have been trying FOREVER and there is noway that I can get pregnant and I'm starting to think that there is something really wrong with me I have friends that are getting pregnant no problem and I can't seem to get...

What's happening to me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to everybody I have been on the depo shot for about 2 years. I was suppose to go the shot again in August and I never went back. Its been 5 months since I have been off it. I was regular on my period but I have missed it last month and this month ( DECEMBER AND JANUARY) what's going on. Someone...

View more questions Search