Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    longspur2468 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 08:00 PM
    Angel in the 80s
    I am trying to find info about a movie I saw on HBO in the early 80s. It was called Angel and was about a girl who was a call girl by night, high school student by day. Thanks
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 08:06 PM

Is it this movie?

YouTube - Angel-Teen Prostitute

Sarah
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 08:10 PM

If it is here is another link to the description of the movie and provides you with a tab to buy it at Amazon [on the left];

Angel (1984)

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arc Angel [ 1 Answers ]

What was satan's name when he was an angel in heaven before he got threw out of heaven?:eek:

I was his Angel [ 2 Answers ]

I recently posted something about a 2year relationship that went Sour and now I am left with a memory of a guy I thought I was going To marry. I went through the motions and hurt and was that he was There for me for my cancer surgeries. It was the timing, I had a lot Of medical problems the...

I just want to be his Angel [ 2 Answers ]

I having been dating this guy almost 2 years now and we have been having what we both call "a roller coaster" ride of a relationship the past year or so. We are now not talking to one another. We were friends for a year so because we met at school and then we eventually started to date and then...

Angel ? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there really exist out there? If they are, who they willing to help? I'm being good person since I was a kid until now I still do. But why my life is so desperate, always be blaming for the things I never did. I helping others, but the angel doesn't help me when I need. So is angel do really...

I Can See an Angel [ 2 Answers ]

I have the song, "I Can See an Angel" by Patsy Cline, Jerry Wallace, and Hank Locklin. However, another country artist had the song out in the early to mid 1950's and I can't remember who it was. Please research this for me. Russ1938

View more questions Search