Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kah07h Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 05:46 PM
    I to 2 positve pregnancy test and 2 negative can I still be pregnant
    I had a question about home pregancy test I took 2 positive test and 2 negative ones. The ones that where positive I took in the morning the other 2 closer to noon. I didn't expect to get a poitive at all because my partner and I had only tried 6 days earlier?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 14, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Decades ago I was told as part of Navy medic training that pregnancy tests should be taken with the first urination of the morning and halfway through the process.

Congratulations.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 05:58 PM

There's a good chance that you got pregnant last month then before you started "trying".

It's unlikely that you'd get a false positive; this means that test has detect the Hcg hormone which indicates pregnancy.

Jun 14, 2009, 05:59 PM
    I took 2 positve pregnancy test and 2 negative can I still be pregnant
    I had a question about home pregancy test I took 2 positive test and 2 negative ones. The ones that where positive I took in the morning the other 2 closer to noon. I didn't expect to get a poitive at all because my partner and I had only tried 6 days earlier?

Jun 14, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Decades ago I was told as part of Navy medic training that pregnancy tests should be taken with the first urination of the morning and halfway through the process.

Congratulations.
    Thank you

Jun 14, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    There's a good chance that you got pregnant last month then before you started "trying".

It's unlikely that you'd get a false positive; this means that test has detect the Hcg hormone which indicates pregnancy.
    Thank you, and even if I had a period last month
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kah07h View Post
    Thank you, and even if I had a period last month
    What I was saying- you said you started trying 6 days ago, you may have conceived right after that last period. So maybe you became pregnant 14 days ago (just an example).

Either way, schedule an appt with your dr now for a check up so that you can have a healthy pregnancy!

Jun 14, 2009, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    What I was saying- you said you started trying 6 days ago, you may have conceived right after that last period. So maybe you became pregnant 14 days ago (just an example).

Either way, schedule an appt with your dr now for a check up so that you can have a healthy pregnancy!
    Okay I will do that right away that helped so much because I was so confused. My name is Kamorean bye the way Thank You!
    mary88 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2009, 06:25 PM

Yes you probaby are pregnant make sure u read the directions properlyy!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2009, 07:31 PM

I have merged the two separate threads on same subject

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 days late period but negative pregnancy results. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I am 15 years old and yes I know that is young. Me and my boyfriend had sex about a month ago and while were doing it we both thought we felt something kind of like the condom breaking (it was towards the very end of the sex). So he pulled out and he had ejaculated. He checked the condom and...

Missed period and negative pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi how are you my name is lena I have been trying to get preganet and I also have misses my period I have taken pregnancy test but they all have been comeing out negative I'm have some symptoms of pregnancy like tender tingling brest and nuasa but I am also having cramping in the lower abdomen and...

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

4 missed periods and 3 negative pregnancy test anyone know why? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all sorry new to all this :D, I am really concerned I have missed 4 months worth of periods and had 3 negative tests. I have been to my g.p and they have taken blood. My FBCS are back but my estrogen testosterone and hcg are not back 3 weeks later is this normal ? Or have I been...

Missed Period All pregnancy Tests Negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I came off the pill back in November when I had my last period! As my husband and I hope to conceive. I was due a period on the 21st of December but no sign... I have done three tests all negative! I have also been to my doctor with no help!! I'm worried as I am having my wisdom teeth out...

View more questions Search