Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catherine28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 04:58 PM
    5 key areas for static posture
    Hi

Does anyone know what the 5 key areas of static posture are?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 12:12 AM

Hi, catherine28!

Have you tried the following search?

Five Key Areas of Static Posture - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poor posture [ 1 Answers ]

whats the best way to correct poor posture with out going to a doctor (I was by a doctor he told me I don't need a brace & he gave me some exercises that didn't help) did anyone do or knows someone that did exercise that effectively corrected he/her posture?

Bad Posture [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or experience with bad posture correction. I have always had bad posture! I really want to correct it before it's to late. My back is always killing me! I work in an office and sit at a desk and I know this doesn't help! Any suggestions would help!

What is static posture? 5 areas? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I think this question has been asked of another but no reply so here goes - What are the 5 areas of static posture, and what would be considered 'ideal' in these areas?

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

View more questions Search