Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rookie010 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Paul or willams
    Ok for all of you basketball people I would like to ask this question we all know that chris paul is the best point guard but then I hear complaints that deron Williams is the best so I would like to ask who is the best Chris Paul or Deron Williams and please explain why the one you choose is the best because I'm a Chris Paul fan
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 29, 2009, 07:44 AM

Chris Paul - Developed sooner as an elite player. Quicker on defence, thus the high number of steals. Lower turnover rate. Very much likes to control the game, so he likes to keep the ball in his hands, but that's mostly because he does not have as many reliable teammates as Deron does.

Deron Williams - Has a better supporting cast, so is not relied on as much to take over games. Higher turnover rate.

But other than those differences, both players have similar PPG and APG. So at this point in their careers, any team would be happy to have either PG on their team. Neither of them have been proven to be a winner, maybe Deron a bit more because he went further in the playoffs (i.e. Conference Finals). So neither player has a really big edge over the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about that Ron Paul? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Canadian, but I'm liking this guy! Any good reason to change my mind?

Is this true about Ron Paul? [ 4 Answers ]

Ron Paul seems like he would make an excellent president. YouTube - Ron Paul 2008-Hope for America YouTube - Dr. Ron Paul - "Hope for America"

Ron Paul [ 14 Answers ]

Can Ron Paul turn a populist libertarian campaign into as successful run for Republican standard bearer ? Or is he just a reincarnation of Howard Dean? Ron Paul's supporters blitzed the net yesterday and hauled in over $4million in campaign donations . This tops the single best day of any...

View more questions Search