Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deniseleigh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 11:34 AM
    Who sings this song by its lyrics
    Who sings this song?driving around in my automobile crazy driver at the wheel?
    lachance680 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deniseleigh View Post
    who sings this song?driving around in my automobile crazy driver at the wheel?
    If you mean "riding along in my automobile, my baby beside me at the wheel" it's "no particular place to go" and various people have released it, Chuck Berry, Mos Def, and others

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song that has these lyrics? [ 1 Answers ]

Who has these lyrics to this song? Is it getting better is it getting worse was it ever worth or was it just a curse it getting better now? They say we won't make what do they know they say we can't do it but I got to know. You always talk too much too little too late too much to late for me to...

Who sings the song to these lyrics? [ 15 Answers ]

Who sings the song to these lyrics? Started Just as friends Never thought that we would end up like this. Now my heart was for you Can't believe that I found a love so soon You don't care for me You don't understand what it meant to me when you were my man

Who sings a song with these lyrics? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me who sings a song with these lyrics... "Pain without love Pain can't get enough Pain I like it rough because I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all" If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it!

Who sings the song with the lyrics [ 3 Answers ]

Somepeople worry about what other people think worry about what they say

Who sings this song that these lyrics come from? [ 1 Answers ]

... and if you still feeling angry, if you still think your right... If you still think Im sorry, you won't be right... Can anyone tell me? Its sending me insane!! C'mon people, the gauntlet has been thrown!!

View more questions Search