Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cornucopiame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 12:56 AM
    L'MAJ beverly hills vitapack genuine?
    Hey is this L'MAJ beverly hills vitapack working?
    PINKFASCINATION Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2009, 11:16 AM

I have been taking it for a month. Here's what I feel. There is nothing in the website or videos that says it lightens the skin.Very strategic for lawsuits.I have spoken with the consultant who advised me to take 18 pills a day for 6 months for my dark comlplexion. I have only found one blog that says it is the unofficial L'MAJ blog. The blog insinuates that this is what rihanna and other celebs are using. How would I know? Do I know any celebs? What we need is someone out there that knows a celeb to verify is this really what all the bleaching celebs are taking. That would be helpful to expose the facts. I am running out of the pills soon but here's my dillema. How can I spend 1500 bucks on something that doesn't even promise anything really? But here's the reality of the matter. These people have us over a barrel and they know it. I will probably continue with the pills because I want my skin even all over and dark skin is notoriously uneven. I have no choice really. I don't feel anything else is going to work at this point. The homemade cream I use with the pills? I think I can see a difference. But isn't that always how it is? This drives me crazy. I might make the investment but in this economy?That's a lot to ask L'MAJ. But hey if the celebriies are paying it they can afford it! Its hard to have confidence in something that doesn't even list its ingredients. Hey for what its worth there's your info.
    cornucopiame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 09:19 PM
    Thanks pinky... now I am using glow2thione wait for one more month I will see if I get results.. if so I will tell you it is more economical and I think it works:)
    lorettan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PINKFASCINATION View Post
    I have been taking it for a month. Heres what I feel. There is nothing in the website or videos that says it lightens the skin.Very strategic for lawsuits.I have spoken with the consultant who advised me to take 18 pills a day for 6 months for my dark comlplexion. I have only found one blog that says it is the unofficial L'MAJ blog. The blog insinuates that this is what rihanna and other celebs are using. How would I know? Do I know any celebs? What we need is someone out there that knows a celeb to verify is this really what all the bleaching celebs are taking. That would be helpful to expose the facts. I am running out of the pills soon but heres my dillema. How can I spend 1500 bucks on something that doesnt even promise anything really? But heres the reality of the matter. These people have us over a barrel and they know it. I will probably continue with the pills because I want my skin even all over and dark skin is notoriously uneven. I have no choice really. I dont feel anything else is gonna work at this point. The homemade cream I use with the pills? I think I can see a difference. But isnt that always how it is? This drives me crazy. I might make the investment but in this economy?Thats a lot to ask L'MAJ. but hey if the celebriies are paying it they can afford it! Its hard to have confidence in something that doesnt even list its ingredients. Hey for what its worth theres your info.
    Hey your not in the same boat, I am also using there products, however am sceptical about changing to another product because I don't want to loose out or waste time, or even get darker. Id give it 6 months and see what happens, after the first 2 weeks though you should see a slight change in your skin though however with everybody its different, also a good diet. 18 pills a day sounds a bit too harsgh though I was only told to take 6 pills.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 04:11 PM

Sounds so familiar my friend took the 18 pills a day and yep the only thing it did was make her visit the bathroom very often, yep that's all it does folks, but its your money good luck

Jun 17, 2009, 02:20 PM

lorettan- lets keep in touch. I plan to go the whole 6 months to get as my consultant said-(dramatic results). If it doesn't work I'm going to the obaji system cause a lady told me people commented on her beautiful skin. Or I might just buy some 1% retin a and use it all over with the 4% hq which I think is safe.Lighterr, did your friend use it for the whole six months? Or how long. Lorettan email me re:L'MAJ and anyone brown skinned on L'MAJ. [email protected]. Please put this email in your fone/email cause I will delete it soon.

Jul 2, 2009, 06:51 PM

UPDATE-Well I guess its been 6 weeks and here's what I feel. I am definitely lighter and can wear lighter glosses and lipsticks that have been sitting unused because they were too light before. My lipo scars are lightening, stretch marks. My yellow undertones are visibly brighter and I can't stay out of the mirror! I will go the 6 months to get the dramatic results I want and was promised.This is easier than the creams. I am now lighter than my husband who I was the same milk chocolate complexion. Tips that help-They tell you to take the pills 10 min before you eat but longer is better cause your body can absorb meds up to 30 min. if you don't wear sunscreen your wasting your time. I think these pills are the best thing on the market. About to reorder soon. Some day I just couldn't gobble 18 pills so I would do 6-12. I want to get back to the 18 pills cause like I said they work. I talked to a woman today who said it worked for her too.
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 06:38 PM

No comment
    sashay Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PINKFASCINATION View Post
    UPDATE-Well I guess its been 6 wks and here's what I feel. I am definitely lighter and can wear lighter glosses and lipsticks that have been sitting unused because they were too light before. My lipo scars are lightening, stretch marks. My yellow undertones are visibly brighter and I can't stay out of the mirror! I will go the 6 months to get the dramatic results I want and was promised.This is easier than the creams. I am now lighter than my husband who i was the same milk chocolate complexion. tips that help-They tell you to take the pills 10 min before you eat but longer is better cause your body can absorb meds up to 30 min. if you don't wear sunscreen your wasting your time. I think these pills are the best thing on the market. about to reorder soon. Some day I just couldn't gobble 18 pills so i would do 6-12. I want to get back to the 18 pills cause like I said they work. I talked to a woman today who said it worked for her too.
    Hello PINKFASCINATION,

I have been using L'Maj for about two weeks. I take 24 pills a day total. I have experienced just what LIGHTERRR said (frequent trips to the rest room) and horrible smelling gas. In your original post you said that you had been using L'maj for about a month and had seen no results but then in your most recent you said that it has been six weeks and you are definitely lighter. Please don't think that I am trying to start trouble or question your results. I just want to speak with someone who is actually going through or has gone through what I am right now. I just want to know if I have wasted my time & my money on this product.

You also said to use sunblock... What kind do you recommend? I was also told to exfoliate 3x a week to remove dead skin. Were you told to do the same?. if so what brand of full body exfoliant are you using. I am drinking the tea with the oil in it 3x a day with my pills and doing everything they told me to . I just want someone who will honestly tell me if this product is really the truth. Please Help!:confused:
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 09:51 AM

24 pills a day of any medication, suppliment etc. IS Too much just my opinion, you better make sure of what you are taking because you may be doing yourself a lot of harm. i.e chemical impbalances in your body which can turn deadly. I would say throw them away and find something else that will lighten you up.

Jul 20, 2009, 04:12 PM
    I agree with you lighterrr but I have already spent my $500.00 in this two month supply and I'm not about to throw my money away. I will see it through and if it is not what it claims I will be sure to let everyone know so that no one else wastes there money.

Jul 20, 2009, 04:20 PM

Did anyone go full term with the Vita Pack? How Long after Using them did you stop?

Jul 21, 2009, 03:34 PM

sashay, I went 6 weeks and am about to reorder. They work. I can see an all over change-lighter complexion
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2009, 06:16 AM

sashay good luck to you
    saras11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 08:49 PM
    Does the lmaj vita pack work??
    saras11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 08:49 PM
    Does the lmaj vita pack work??
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 26, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Pinkfashion says they are working on her, Please keep us updated so we can know your progress.
    choc-lit Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2009, 06:52 AM

Apparently not enuine. Stay away, too expensive to not promise anything
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 27, 2009, 01:41 PM
    It's really frustating, when will we find a good product

Jul 29, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Ok so it has been about four weeks since I started using the L'Maj Vita Pack. My skin itself has not lightened but I can see dark spots on my face (i.e, scars that pimples) are starting to fade. My boyfriend doesn't know the purpose of the pills, he just thinks they are vitamins and just a few days ago I was laying across the bed and see said "babe the stretch marks you had on you butt are starting to fade so that has to mean something I don't know. But I will definitely say that I see those dark marks fading. I guess it works on the darker parts of your body first and then after some time it will give you lighter and even skin...

I originally put the wrong number of pills I take in my past post... I am taking the 18 pills a day not 24 and I'm going to continue using it and I may order another supply. I was told you need to use this product for at least 4-5 months before you see your desired results so I'm going to see see it through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No power on hills [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gmc truck with a 350 motor and the problem I am having is while driving on a flat and level road my truck has OK power but when it comes to any size hill it starts to slow down and has no power so can anyone please give me some if on what the problem could be.any info will be helpful

Overheating On Hills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Caravan 3.8L V6 with 117k miles. Always well cared for. All maintenance done on schedule, and recently had cooling system flushed. Since the car was new, I make the same drive from San Diego to Las Vegas every year in the heat of the summer with A/C on and never a problem. For...

The Hills Have Eyes [ 10 Answers ]

I just rented the movie last night so I watched it and I sit their just cringed and my wife sit their jumping and screaming.I never seen a movie in a long long time to make me do this.next to the Excorcist this movie is the scariest movie I have ever seen.Now I understand why they banded it from...

View more questions Search