Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessa99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 09:30 PM
    Child movie about bees kidnaped by bear because amusment park who works with honey
    Hello..Im looking for a old children movie..I used to watch this movie when i was about 3 to 5 years old..Im now 19 years old.The movie was about umm i think two children sliding ont a rainbow slide to go in a other world were bears live if i remember right.I think the try to figure out why there is no more honey..the bears have like a little amusement park and the way to make it work is by using honey for the rides to work.I remember that its because there is a old grouchy women bear that stool all the bees from the bees hives so they couldn't make any more honey for the rides.Because when the rides worked she could always here the music and the laughs of the children having fun in the amusement park was open.I remember at the end of the movie she becomes nice and she frees the bees for the amusement park re-opens and she become's friends with the children and the bears and the bees...I hope someone will be abel to help me thank you.!!!!!
    [F]Sincerely yours..Layla Blanchet:)
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jun 14, 2009, 03:43 AM

Bitsy Bears (1992) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90/80's cartoon Movie about bears and honey! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok it was early 90's maybe late 80's cartoon kids movie about this bear and her little baby sister and they slide down this slide into a land of other bears that make lots of honey but then the honey factory thingy gets shut down or something and they have to figure out what to do, and then there's...

What was the name of the movie with the lost teddy bears that go to a honey factory [ 6 Answers ]

This movie was about all the lost teddy bears that go to this one place and there is a huge carnival for them with music and laughter. There was a honey factory where all the honey was made. There also was this one old grumpy woman bear that lived in a house away from the carnival because she...

Older animated children movie with shrunken kids and honey bees? [ 4 Answers ]

Please, can anyone help? Ive been going nuts trying to remember the name of this movie. I used to own it when I was very little. I don't remember much but just that I think it was two kids who shrank somehow and started outside a tree, maybe and then went inside a bee hive where they saw how the...

Name of animated movie from 80's with a bear [ 1 Answers ]

There was a cartoon movie that I rented from jumbo video when I was a kid. The main character was a bear that was a reject toy from a toy factory. He got sent down a chute into a room full of other reject toys. Through the window came some sort of magic dust that turned him into a living bear. ...

Is it illegal to take your child to the park with out custody [ 8 Answers ]

I wanted to know can the mother of my child with no court order stop me from taking my daughter to the park in California where she resides

View more questions Search