Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justme005 Posts: 200, Reputation: 7

Jun 13, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Cleaning your system.
    Hey all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of good brands (FDA approved) that flush your system out. But something that actually WORKS! I hear many don't work well. I want to clean out my colon, liver and body just to be healthy and get all that nasty stuff out! I want something that won't make me sick or anything.

If you know of any, can you please inform me of any symptoms it might have?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2009, 06:46 PM

Here's something that will work that is definitely FDA approved, even grandma approved.

Vegetables & Fruits.

Yep. Adding more of these babies will definitely clean out your system. If not improve your health.

Forget pills, eat more greens.

Have you ever seen "You Are What You Eat" with Gillian McKeith? You should really find it on your T.V or even the web. Here is her link: http://www.gillianmckeith.info/ I think she is great when it comes to "detox", you should really look into it!

Sarah
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2009, 03:50 PM

Yeah you want greens and reds as in fruits and vegetables. You can buy powders at the health store if you do not want to eat the fruits and vegetables. You can also make smoothies with fruits and vegetables.
    Also digestive enzymes are great.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 01:16 PM

The best way to flush your system is to stop putting rubbish into it. Cut out anything processed, including coffee, alcohol, sweeteners and fried. Drink lots of water, and eat plenty of fruit and veg.
    felgar Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2009, 06:13 AM
    The safest way to clean your colon is to take enough fiber in your meals. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables regularly.

If you want immediate result, (actually you will see the result in just 8-12 hours), try the Shake-off phyto fiber. It is a superior colon cleansing health drink made from the best natural ingredients that sweeps and flushes out all the toxins from our colon; leaving it clean and healthy. The product is FDA approved.
    Rushed19 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 12:20 AM

Try going to your nearest vitamin shoppe or gnc or indie owned health food store and ask if they carry NATURES SECRET ULTIMATE CLEANSE, from what I hear its one of the best for cleansing blood liver and colon! I take their super cleanse and love it, I feel its an honest brand. Give it a shot, I don't think you will be disappointed. p.s. also eat mostly fruits and veggies while doing a cleanse drink a lot a lot of water! Give your liver a break while trying to cleanse it, or there's no point!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

97 honda passport fuel system too lean mass bad air flow system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Passport with the 3.2 V6 which I am trying to fix. The OBD2 is saying the fuel trim system too lean (cylinder bank 1 code # P0171) and the mass air flow system performance problem code#P0101. I am not sure what it is that is wrong. Can someone tell me where to start?

Cleaning a self cleaning oven [ 3 Answers ]

I have a self cleaning oven that is over 9 years old and I have never cleaned it. I'm afraid that if I try to clean it now that it will either smoke so much that my smoke alarm will go off or the oven might even start on fire. Am I better off just buying a new stove or should I try to clean it...

Converting forced hot air system to baseboard heating system [ 1 Answers ]

When considering converting from forced hot air to baseboard heat, is it possible to just add piping / water boiler / baseboards and do nothing with the forced hot air system (use it for AC) ?

Cleaning out Body System [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a noninvasive way to cleanse my system by way of juices or foods (vegetables). I am allergic to herbal anything. Are there any suggestions?

View more questions Search