Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcage009 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Traveling from Elburn to Chicago
    Hi Everyone,

I am student in Northern Illinois University, Dekalb. I had question for someone who can tell me how to travel from Ogilvie to Chicago in Train or Bus. I can get a bus from Dekalb to Elburn Train Station. From Elburn Train Station, the train goes till Ogilvie, Chicago & I don't know how to travel further from Ogilvie. I want to Reach to University of Illinois at Chicago in Chicago. I know I might I have to change trains or take a bus from train station. But if anyone can tell me how to travel from Ogilvie to Chicago it would be really helpful.

Thank You,

Ish.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 06:30 PM

Any reason not to take the bus the entire way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

E9-2 :The ledger of Elburn Company [ 3 Answers ]

E9-2 :The ledger of Elburn Company at the end of the current year shows Accounts Receivable $110,000, Sales $840,000, and Sales Returns and Allowances $28,000. (c) If Allowance for Doubtful Accounts has a debit balance of $200 in the trial balance, journalize the adjusting entry at December 31,...

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

View more questions Search