Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monica1vinson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 06:07 PM
    Bottom pool rails
    I recently moved my pool and found that some of the bottom rails are rusted. I lost all of my pool info in a house fire last year. Where can I find these types of replacement parts?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 08:43 AM

How large of a poll are we talking?

Jun 16, 2009, 05:31 PM

the pool is a 12 x 24 oval above ground pool,
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 08:20 PM

Your best bet is to replace all the rails with any brand that will give you the shape you currently have.

Jun 17, 2009, 04:54 PM
    I know what I need, however, it is next to impossible to find someone who will only sell you pool parts. I have found inyopools.com then type in "muskin" it will bring you to a site that sells replacement parts for the entire pool frame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swimming pool top rails [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 21” round above ground pool and the top rails are rusting through. The rust is falling in the pool. I put the pool up about four years ago. It was given to me from a friend who said he only used it for one year, then moved and took the pool with him intending to put it back up but never...

Bottom track 15' pool [ 2 Answers ]

We recently were given a 15' above ground pool but 3 or 4 of the bottom tracks were rusted beyond use. We don't know who the manufacturer is and would like to get replacements for the missing track or even just get an entirely new track. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we might try find...

Pool bottom rails [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the rails for under my silverado pool. It is between 10 and 13 years old. Does anyone know where to find it? I have searched extensively for it online and not been able to discover anything close. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks!

View more questions Search