Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jardella85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 10:20 AM
    Cant remember the title of a comedy movie about cloning
    I watched it like 8 years ago. All I remember is that 2 guys are cloning a really hot girl. And a scene where the guy is coming on to the real girl instead of the clone1 in a lab full of rats. They both get the wrong idea. The girl (probably doctor) is showing the enjector and the guy says something like "no its not necessary, i use condom". That's all I remember. Hope to get an answer. Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 11:00 AM

Repli-Kate (2002) ?
    jardella85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Wow thanks buddie.. bulls eye
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 03:32 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

1980 Movie Title Romantic Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am looking for a title of a movie that I saw in the 80's it's a Romantic comedy, all I really rember is a big hot dog van, and at the end of the movie the guy breaks the wedding ceremony by flying down on a parachute. The wedding is taking place in a park. I saw it so long ago. ...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

View more questions Search