Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdkragt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 01:48 AM
    Back pain right side
    I have lower back pain on the right side. It is difficult to lay down in any position
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 02:28 AM

If you pain is that bad, and there are actually many many reasons you could have severe back pain, you must go to a doctor to be diagnosed. Have you tried an anti inflammatory in the meantime ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right side/back [ 33 Answers ]

For around the past 2 months, I've been having pains in my lower right side, I thought it was my appendix, so I went to the ER, they did a urinalysis and Blood Test, the first time they took 4 tubes, the second they only took one. They said it was not my Appendix and it might be a viral infection,...

Pain in right side of back,hip [ 8 Answers ]

I have been experiencing a dull pain in my right side for the last two days, and it doesn't go away, even when I lay down... could this be a sign of appendicitis? I am getting an MRI done tomorrow for my lower and middle lumbar... will this detect that if that is what it is? Any answers?

Back pain on the right side [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I've been experiencing some back pain on the right side of my back a little below the rib cage. I've only had this pain once before and at that time I could hardly walk or take a deep breath. When I lay on my left side, the pain seems to get a little more intense. Any thoughts of what this...

Pain in lower right side and back [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 yrs old and I have been bleeding for 5 weeks now along with the bleeding I have a sharp pain in my lower right side that goes to my back. I have been taking otc medicine for the pain. I have also been very nauseous. I went to the obgyn dr and she put me on birth control and told me to come...

Right side/back pain/spasms [ 6 Answers ]

I have been experiencing severe right side side that continues around to my back. It is fairly constant pain 24/7 but increases when I lie down. If I touch or put any pressure on the area I am in severe pain and starts up a about of spasms. I have been to my doctor several times about this and...

View more questions Search