Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqexpert Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 12:52 AM
    Looking for best beautiful destinations in Caribbean
    Hello everyone, can anyone help me and give me some important travel experiences on the Caribbean island?willing to go for long trip on Caribbean?:confused:
    Osuuu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 03:49 AM

Try St. Kitts, Jamaica!! Search on www.totallycoolvacations.com (CANNOT be GOOGLED THOUGH)...
    Emily Saren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 11:08 PM
    The island is chock-full of natural beauty, history and cultural points of interest­s, such as the Blue Mountains of coffee fame, many more... there are many other things like world class hotels, beach resorts and lifestyle are really different from others... Montego Bay, Jamaica, Negril, Aruba, Bahamas... I think just go this url you can see picture of caribbean with high quality videos and list of hotels.. Luxury Caribbean Vacation
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 11:22 PM

It really depends on what your willing to pay, what you want to do and if you want to stay at a resort.

Have you looked at any packages? Are you traveling with your mate: I'm sure there are family and couple packages.

If you list out what your want from this trip I'm sure I'd be a lot easier to narrow it down to a few.

Why not speak to your local travel agent?

Sarah
    aqexpert Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 02:12 AM
    Yeah thanks for your prompt response to my request. And mudweiser, I will visit caribbean, in July 2010 and would like to stay in a clean, full of amenities, safe and elegant hotel in the center of Jamaica with easy access to most of the tourist attractions like jamaica, cuba, bahamas, pureto rico, aruba.. hope you got little bit idea about my plan and really thanks to [Emily Saren] provides me nice url which having best quality videos and images with proper locality... thanks to Osuuu also who provides me really good resource to think... thanks everyone and still you have any idea regarding above please let me know...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caribbean Song, I don't know the name. Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!! I've been searching the net for the last hour trying to find the name of the caribbean/calypso/soca song that is usually played around the time of the West Indian Day Parade. It's a woman, and it sounds like she's saying, "We jumpin, we jumpin, we jumpin, ???? " and then she starts over...

HONEYMOON in the caribbean.don't know where to go? [ 9 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are planning on getting married in June 2010. We have decided to go to the Caribbean. I have been to CanCun and want to go some where else. Of course we want the beautiful green aqua waters! Any suggestions. :o

Platinum one Destinations [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone have any experience with Platinum One Destinations? Any scams or frauds to be aware of? Anyone with unsatisfactory results? Your experiences are greatly appreciated.

Caribbean or west indies ? [ 3 Answers ]

If I am visiting Nassua, New Provindence Island, San Juan Puerto Rico, and Aruba and I technically visiting the Caribbean islands or the West Indies ?

View more questions Search