Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d1uno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period
    Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state.
    We love each other more than anything, or anybody..

Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her..

Last month she got her regular period which is usually on 4th of every month.. but the next month, which is this month, she is 10 days late, and has still not got her period. Today is 13th June.

What I want to know is.. is there a chance of her being pregnant?
    Is it possible to get pregnant even after you get your regular period? Or is it just a coincidence that her period is delayed this month.. She is regular with her periods since past 5-6 months.. She travelled a lot in this month.. and is still continuously working on her projects...
    Please let us know as soon as possible.. becoz we are very tensed.. and we both can't concentrate on anything.. She is absolutely refusing to take a pregnancy test.. We are very tensed.. Please let us know..
    Thank you.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 10:24 PM

Why is she refusing to take a pregnancy test?

Anytime the penis gets near the vaginal opening, there's always a chance that even a slight amount of pre-ejaculate fluid could enter and possibly cause pregnancy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 10:30 PM

Whlle very slight there can always be a "chance" but then there are many reasons for late periods
    Triysle Posts: 245, Reputation: 84

Jun 12, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Only way to know is if you get a test. Why stress yourselves out even more? Even if it does turn up positive, you'll be that much more prepared for it.

Also... her hesitation to getting a test concerns me. There's no way to ask this question nicely - are you sure you're the only one being intimate with her?

Sorry if I gave you something else to worry about. You deserve to know, though.

~ Tee
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 10:34 PM

You say you didn't ejaculate but there is the possibility of pre ejacualte and that can cause pregnancy.

Is she pregnant? Unlikely, especially since she did have a normal period after this episode. Am I 100% sure? No.

It sounds to me like the stress of all of this is causing a delay in her period.

Get a pregnancy test, they're cheap and it's really the only way to know for sure. It's very possible that once it comes back negative she'll relax enough that her period will come.

This is where I give you a lecture. Why are you messing around if you're not ready to have kids? If you want to play in this particular way why not wear a condom just to be on the safe side?

Good luck.
    d1uno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Thanks everyone..
    There are good news..
    Thank God!
    My finacee got her period yesterday.. 9 days late..
    But it was different.. It was thick like skin.. and dark colour..
    And she usually bleeds a lot in the first three days.. but today is the first and she has bleeded only little, as if it was the fourth or fifth day of her cycle..
    Hope there is nothing to worry..
    Thanks...
    AmorosaRivera Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2013, 05:42 PM
    She maybe pregnant. She should take two pregnncy test to see if she is. If both of the test comes out positive she really needs to see an OB/GYN or if one of the test came out positive and the other one negative she still needs to see an OB/GYN. But if both of the test comes out negative she is not pregnant (but make an appt. with her primary DR.). ----- Good luck
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 1, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorosaRivera View Post
    She maybe pregnant. She should take two pregnncy test to see if she is. If both of the test comes out positive she really needs to see an OB/GYN or if one of the test came out positive and the other one negative she still needs to see an OB/GYN. But if both of the test comes out negative she is not pregnant (but make an appt. with her primary DR.). ----- Good luck
    First, this thread was written in 2009, 4 years ago. Second, if you read all the posts you'd see that the OP (original poster) stated that his girlfriend got her period, and is not pregnant.

It's important to check dates before posting, and to read all the posts in the thread before responding.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WHY can't you tell you're pregnant until 5 days before missed period? [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help! I need this answer ASAP! Why can't you tell you're pregnant until 5 days before you're missed period? I mean you get pregnant upon conception but then can't really tell until 2 or 3 weeks later. I need a medical answer. Thankyouuuuu!! :eek:

Bleeding after missed period of 17 days [ 1 Answers ]

I am 34. I missed my periods for about 15 days and on 16th day I started having bleeding followed by a big blot of flesh and blood on 17th day. The bleeding was as normal as on any menstrual cycle. Is it a miscarriage??

9 days missed period! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently 9 days late. I usually get my period every 30-32 days. Never been pregnant before. Should I take a test ?

No missed period since 59 days [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 34 years old married but never got pregnant. This is first time no missed period for 59 days. I've checked 2 pregnancy test for last few days but negative result. There's no any sign of pregnancy & missed period... what should I do??

View more questions Search