Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmarsha Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jun 12, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Skin mites
    Does anyone know what insect could glue down on your skin with what appears to be some type of protective shield for these mites that is almost impossible to get it off your skin?
    mmarsha
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 03:53 AM

There are several skin mites, some can be acquired from being near an infected person, or some can come from animals. There is an excellent website available which explains them all:

www.ca.uky.edu/entomology/entfacts
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 04:36 AM
    Coulbn't get your link to work, Tickle, so I went to the website. Good information.

Mmarsha, try this link

University of Kentucky Entomology

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ear Mites [ 4 Answers ]

I guess my cat has had ear mites (a brownish ear build up) for a little bit now and it didnt look too bad but I started giving her drops last week for it and it almost seems grosser. Is that it being all cleared out or should I clean her ears? Does it get worse before getting better?

Ear mites [ 3 Answers ]

Where do ear mites come from

Ear mites [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Our lab is itching his left ear quite a bit and shakes his head. There is a slight odor and there is debris in both ears. I called the vet and she said that it could be ear mites. How can we check for this? Is there anything that we could do for him from home or should we take him to the...

View more questions Search