Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deehudson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Where's the toolbar?
    When Im online, my start menu toolbar (that runs along the bottom of the screen) isn't visible... once I close the application and go back to my desktop---its there.

Help!! How do I get the start menu to show at the bottom? I need to be able to see the different windows that I have open.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2009, 01:56 PM

Right click the Start menue, select properties/Task bar/ then check tool bar on top. Auto hide is good, it is hidden until you drag to the top, bottom or sides. You can click and drag the toolbar to the top, bottom and each side.
    tehloluyeuan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 11:14 PM
    How I download menu bar in my dekstop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar EULA [ 1 Answers ]

Can't get rid of it and no "x" to close screen. Please help. Very annoying!! :confused: :rolleyes:

Security Toolbar 7.1 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove Security Toolbar 7.1??

Spyware Toolbar [ 3 Answers ]

How do I delete security toolbar 7.1 for free, it's a bogus virus

Toolbar... [ 16 Answers ]

My PC was conquered by spyware and malware... and my toolbar was gone and I can't make it back even installing it again... :confused: I already run a BPS antivir... but saying that some component can't be deleted please restart your PC and run bps again, so I run it again but same, some...

Toolbar [ 4 Answers ]

Try Start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Sounds and Audio Devices, and then click "place volume icon in taskbar"... ~psi42

View more questions Search