Ask
    THUTHIE Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 08:16 AM
    How to erdicate invisible biting flying insects
    I Don't know the answer?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jun 12, 2009, 08:45 AM

Hi THUTHIE,

Please only post your question once. I don't have an answer for you, but hopefully someone will.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 09:31 AM
    This is a duplicate. Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone have an answer to these invisible biting insects? [ 11 Answers ]

My mother has been dealing with these invisible biting insects for five months now. They don't seem to bother my dad, just mom. They have bombed the house inside and out, torn out all carpet, got rid of all furniture, she washes daily, and cleans house over and over, they have two outfits only,...

Invisible insects biting and spreading in house [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I live in a 2 story house and this started about a week ago when myself and my roommate were starting to experience intense itching at night, we have no animals here at the house. A couple of days later I tried my hardest to inspect my bed which has light colored sheets. I saw nothing! Then...

How to erdicate invisible biting insects? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know the answer

Invisible biting mite [ 15 Answers ]

Google brought me to this site because someone else had a similar question. Many years ago I picked up a coffee table from the trash of a dilapidated house. Not long after I felt "things" on my legs in my car. These spread indoors and were mostly active at night. Since then I have controlled...

Invisible biting mite [ 2 Answers ]

I know you have previous question but the answers are no good. We have had a problem now for about 3 years. You can feel them jump on you, they don't bite all the time but they do bite but don't leave a mark. They are in our mattress and our lounge all the soft furnishings and carpet. Also in our...

View more questions Search