Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoaib mehmood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 05:52 AM
    Asking about animation
    Assalam Alaikum I want to make my career in multimedia and animation but I'm little bit confused eighter it is haram or halaal in islamic point of view? So please suggest me.
    MiSSsy111222 Posts: 267, Reputation: 29

Jun 12, 2009, 11:52 AM

Walaikum salam.

Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH), said: "Those who draw pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection; and it will be said to them: "Breathe soul into what you have created." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Hope this helps
    monkey244 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 01:49 AM
    Hey w alaikom el salam
    Well it depends on what you are drawing but you can only make a movie clip or something out of it you can't make posters or pictures or anything that is still
    W allh a'alm
    You should do more research ;)
    Tc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best laptop for animation [ 1 Answers ]

Which is the best laptop for animation and visual arts? I have heard that alienware is the best.

Animation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I saw no category devoted to animation. Can you please answer the following questions: Is there a demand for animators in the west, especially the US and Canada? During the IT boom there was a demand for software engineers. Is...

3D animation! [ 11 Answers ]

Well here it is! My first 3D animation! http://www.nogg.se/dew Just follow the youtubelink at the titlepage Just wanted to share it with the world! :D Hope it isn't against the rules...

Animation [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea for an animation, I need to know how to write it in "animation language". Is there a special fomat that is used for animation script writing?

Computer animation [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to know what art school in the U.S.A is the best and can give the best for your money for computer animation college education. I'm an aspiring animator, and wish to know the best school to attend to realise this dream. I hope to hear yo' response soon.

View more questions Search