Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mistery1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 03:54 AM
    Opening a form in a picturebox
    Hi there

Does anyone know how to open a form in a picturebox?

Thanks
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 06:12 AM

Open a form in a picturebox? Do you have an example of someone doing this?

A picturebox is typically a component placed on a form. I'm not sure how you could open a form in a component. If you could explain a little better, then I might be able to help.
    Mistery1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 11:24 PM
    Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. Its OK I have the answer

Form1.TopLevel = False

SplitContainer1.Panel2.Controls.Add(Form1)

Form1.Show()

Form1.BringToFront()

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I "Reset" a PictureBox? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm compiling something on VB... But I can't figure out how to "reset" a picturebox, after printing on it. :confused: Ex: Private Sub Text1_Change() Dim valor, contador, tb As Integer If Val(Text1) <= 0 Then (I need to "Reset" my picturebox here) End If

Could the brains electric activities form a cohesive and lasting form? [ 2 Answers ]

Since all ‘forms’ are constructed by the electro-magnetic processes of attraction and repulsion, is it possible that the electrical patterns formed in the brain during life could hold their ‘form’, when the flesh is no longer there? It seems to me, knowing very little about the subject, that...

Wrong filing! H1-B File Form 1040 instead of Form 1040NR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Here is my situation: my OPT started from May 2006-May 2007. My H1-B started from Oct. 2007. I hired a CPA to file the tax for me in 2006 and 2007 w/ the form 1040. I just talked to my friend and she said in my situation I should file form 1040NR instead. So what should I do now? ...

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

Slope-intercept form and standard form. [ 1 Answers ]

how do I find the slope intercept form of (-7,-4); m=-1/2 and the standard form of (-5,2);m=2/5 (16/3,-9);m=0 (3,-3);m=-3/8

View more questions Search