Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 11, 2009, 08:59 PM
    Is it this good?
    Has anyone played Bad Company yet?? Semi new war game that's out? I was told it was good, but for some reason, this one eluded me!? Any thoughts?
    TheOreeoShow Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2009, 09:01 PM

I have never even heard of it?

Jun 11, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOreeoShow View Post
    I have never even heard of it?
    No? I could be wrong with the title, but I know its definitely a war game, band of soldiers from the US Marines fighting terriorts I think!? Almost like COD3, its on XBOX 360 and PS3
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 10:55 AM

Do you mean Battlefield Bad Company?

If so that game is not new, however it is very good, I played it, beat it and sold it last year. It's a great single player game, I didn't care for the online gameplay though.

Jun 12, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    Do you mean Battlefield Bad Company??

If so that game is not new, however it is very good, I played it, beat it and sold it last year. It's a great single player game, I didnt care for the online gameplay though.
    Yeah, that's the one! Couldn't figure out if it was related to Battlefield 2 or not, another recent title I've played, but my friend told me about this one, and I didn't know what its like!? Thanks man!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

A good place to find a good wig? [ 1 Answers ]

I like to wear wigs... my question is, does anyone know anywhere to order good synthetic or real wigs? I used to wear one all the time years ago, but it was a gift; I can't find anything I like... this is the one, a friend gave me years ago... idk what brand it was, but I'd love to find something...

View more questions Search