Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 07:13 PM
    The knob.
    A woman saw a plastic surgeon for a facelift. She was older, with plenty of money so was offered a new type of therapy. Her doctor referred to it as "The Kob."

After it was installed at the back of her head, she simply gave it a twist whenever she needed to tighten and smooth her face.

After a few months, she saw the doctor for a check-up regarding her "Knob." She raved that she loved it and her younger looks. She had recommended the treatment to several of her friends.

Then she asked the surgeon about the bags under her eyes, these were bothering her a bit and the Knob didn't seem to make them better.

After a thoughtful pause, the doctor said, "sorry to say, but those aren't bags under your eyes. Those are your breasts."

"Oh, well then, that explains the goatee!"
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 02:36 AM
    A hickey on the neck could become painful.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 05:43 AM

Haha, ewww

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diverter knob [ 1 Answers ]

How can I put my diverter knob back on? My sister was taking a shower and she made a mistake and pulled it up to hard. So is there any way u can give me step by step instructions putting it back on?:mad:

The Knob [ 5 Answers ]

A woman visited her plastic surgeon who told her About a new procedure called "The Knob," where A small knob is placed at the top of the woman's Head and could be turned to tighten up her skin And produce the effect of a brand new face-lift. Of course, the woman wanted "The Knob."...

Knob & Tube [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently remodeling my bathroom. Home built in the 50's with existing knob and tube. Bathroom has power coming into 1 switch that controls lighted medicine cabinet with outlet inside cabinet. Want to add 1 new light fixture, 1 GFI, and 1 ceiling fan (no light). Is there any diagram that...

Shower knob [ 1 Answers ]

How do I disassemble a shower knob

How do I fix a lose knob [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I was turning off the water in my bathtub. I turned the knob to shut the water off. Then the knob popped out a bit and the water ran at full blast. The knob got lose and I don't know how to get it back in. Can anyone help me? Edit: BTW I forgot to mention I turned off the hot...

View more questions Search