Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sebastine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Does it work
    Am interested in long distance relationship that will lead to marriage, please does it work especially as it concerns meeting each other, I am a university graduate, 42 years old,if any lady believes and knows how we can make it workout , she can contact me through this email: [email protected]
    sargy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastine
    Am interested in long distance relationship that will lead to marriage, please does it work expecially as it concerns meeting each other ,
    If you have a car I see no problem if you like or even love this person the trip will be worth it hope this help ;)
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2006, 07:25 PM
    Is this a question or a personal ad? As much as I can appreciate your wanting to find a wife I think you're going about it totally the wrong way. Meeting people in person and dating them is a much better way to find a life partner then relying on blind ads or similar tactics. In western cultures arranged marriages went by the wayside a long time ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with some ap work [ 5 Answers ]

I'm completely stressed out with all the work that needs to be done over the summer I thought I was moving but I'm not so I have 2 weeks to do a ton of worksome questions I can't get and imhoping someone can help me What efforts were made to strengthen english control over the colonies of the...

Will this work? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone :D I've been looking for an easy,cheap and non-deadly(hehe) way to get my Skin a bit lighter since I have been experiancing some weird greyish Shift of my skintone (I Don't want to bleach my skin!). This is what I'm going to try; Taking a lot of Vitamin C, Drinking a lot of...

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

Does this work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I found these new products on this website check it out. Also some of the products on the web site have hq while others don't. http://www.4derm.com/displaysingle.asp?criteria=35806&dr_id=1004L

IE doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

IE6 usually worked fine although it'd gone slow lately. But last night when I clicked on the IE icon, which takes me to the default page, it showed the casual "Cannot find page" and then went to this page http://204.177.92.68/rotate/r3.html . It didn't actually go to this page. Just showed the url...

View more questions Search