Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrmojorisen1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 10:55 PM
    17 No Full Beard
    Hi I'm 17 and can grow sideburns but not a full beard. I notice peach fuzz on areas that I can't grow does this mean some day I will grow facial hair their. Thanks for your answers
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jun 10, 2009, 11:04 PM

Give it time, look at your brothers, father, and uncles, grandpas. If they are able to, chances are you'll be able to, but not always.

I can't really grow much more than a goatee, which kind of sucks because I pretty much have shaved or goatee look. I am 24, pretty much what I got is what I'll have.

If you got peach fuzz there is an increased possibility to grow more facial hair in those areas.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 04:43 AM

Everyone's DNA is different but you body will still be changing over the next years. So yes most likely you will.
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 11, 2009, 06:25 PM

I'm 25 and can only grow a goat, don't sweat it
    kiranraj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 07:54 AM

I am of 22 and I am so much thin
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 08:03 AM

Dude I am 31 and I still can't grow a full beard. If my wife would let me I could grow some wicked mutton chops.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 08:10 AM

You may or may not. There's no way of knowing. You just have to be patient. My dad has a full beard yet my brother's facial hair is sparse and he's 37.

One thing to think about is that as you get older, some jobs don't allow full beards anyway. And as spitvenom said, some women don't like a lot of facial hair.

spitvenom: mutton chops, really? :p
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 08:55 AM

I don't know why I like mutton chops they are ridiculous. I actually did shape them up and my wife took one look at me and asked if I had a time machine and was going back to the 1800's to be a barber. I kept it for a day cause it took me so long to shape them. People were looking at me like I was from another planet. But the Hipsters in Philly loved them.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 08:59 AM

I was SO going to hit you with a greeny for that post but had to spread the rep! You just got a good laugh out of nikosmom! :D
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jul 4, 2009, 03:27 AM

YOu are sooo lucky trussme

I was 20 and I didn't have any hair on my face or body, girls used to snicker at me saying I was tooo chikna...

Guys used to hit on me.. soemthing I don't really appreciate...

Then I started shaving my face regularly on purpose that too the opposite side.. one year of religious shaving and I have this horribly thick beard now...

I'm 24 now

I freakin wish I could go back to those CHIKNA times.. A day I don't shave.. I look horrendous!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 20 I don't have beard,have ligt moustache,how to get beard [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 20 I don't have beard,have ligt moustache,how to get beard

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard?

Credit Score Impact of Pay-in-full versus Settle-in-full [ 2 Answers ]

How can I calculate credit score impact (or improvement) when I decided to "pay in full" versus the decision to "settle in full" for old outstanding credit debts? I read it is always better to PAY in full... but am curious to quantify HOW much it helps me in doing that (and considering cash is...

Age beard [ 2 Answers ]

At what age does a male usually start to grow a beard?

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

View more questions Search