Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaa4playin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 10:05 PM
    What is the longest period alcohol can be trace in urine?
    Please i don't want to hear opinions... please! Don't care for it! What is the longest period alcohol can be trace in urine? I've heard... 4 weeks, 2 weeks, a week, 3-4 days (80 hours). Can someone tell me the answer to this question? I don't drink everyday... once maybe twice a month and just curious!:confused:
    doesntwantit26 Posts: 29, Reputation: -3
    -

Jun 19, 2009, 04:41 AM

Basically in order for anyone to test positive for alcohol they either have to have a drink right before the test or had a really really lot to drink the night before. I recently graduated from an outpatient treatment facility and I was in there with a lot of people who were still drinking so I know people that had a couple drinks the night before the urine test and didn't come back positive for alcohol. But generally I would say it depends on your metabolism,how much water you drink and how much you go to the bathroom.
    areyoureal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 02:58 AM
    Actually your body disposes of the alcohol like this... one ounce of liqour or whiskey is equal to one 12 ounce beer or a 8 ounce glass of wine. Your body disposes on a normal system(assuming your healthy) at the rate of one drink per hour. So if you drank a 6 pack... 6 hours and etc etc. Now they do have new test to claim the 80 hour fame but I don't know how medically and metabalically itde even be possible.
    kimtorgeson01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 11:54 AM
    I drank 7 glasses of wine ending at 11:00pm last night and failed my interlock at 8:30 am probation wants a UA at 2:30 What's going to happen?? Five kids and scared to death to get a violation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

Causes for trace of alcohol in urine besides drinking [ 2 Answers ]

Besides drinking alcohol, what other possible causes are there for trace of alcohol in urine test?

Alcohol urine test [ 5 Answers ]

I drank Saturday night, had my last drink at about 1030pm and now its Monday and I have to go test for probation, do you think I will pass?

View more questions Search