Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dezorean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Meaning of a dream
    I had a dream that I was driving down a country road and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw "the angel of death" right behind me. I looked back at the road for a sec then back in the mirror, and by that time he had his hands around my neck. I have never had a dream like this. I always have vivid dreams in the most awesome color.
    Would someone please help me with the meaning of this dream? I would greatly appreciate it.
    perdomo Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2009, 09:58 AM

The road could reflect the future or aiming towards something.

The Angel of Death could represent the past and him trying to hold you back from something you are "driving" towards.

You are not going to die - if that was one of the questions...
    dezorean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 01:27 PM

Thank you. Nope, that wasn't a question. I was just wondering about the dream... didn't have a feeling of dying during the dream or when I woke up.
    Again thank you.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 01:39 PM

Are you avoiding facing anything important in your life?
    It could mean that you are avoiding an important issue, which you need face and resolve.
    Strange-chicken Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2009, 03:08 PM

That old song comes to mind... there is someone walking behind you...

Nawh as another user has mentioned death in tarot and often in dreams has got to do with the death of a particular thing for example fro your dream it could mean your not going to drive any more because you'll lose your car ( the strangling is kind of weird maybe you feel your going to have an accident :S)

Or it could mean you've had problems in the past with your car and that these problems are either going manifest again and give you some worry. Or that you've been worrying about your car

On the extreme side you could die .

Oj

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream meaning? [ 2 Answers ]

I am. 19 now, and ever since I was 10 I have dreams that my grandmother is dead. In real life she is healthy, not even that old. She is in her mid to late 50's. And I always dream I am at her house and she is a ghost. It is never the same dream exactly. It's always different people with me with...

Dream meaning [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my friend had a dream about me. She said that I have fish body with my head on it. Not like a mermaid nothing like that, just a fish. One day she was at the mall and she saw me walking around at the mall with fish body. Then the next, she was at home and thougth its time to feed the fish and...

Meaning of my dream [ 1 Answers ]

I had this bad dreamed last night, me and my boyfriend were in the beach, we both were in the water swimming, but I left the water and he stayed. Few minutes after I could not see him anywhere, so I got close to the water looking for him, as I was walking in the water, suddenly I saw his body...

The meaning of a dream [ 1 Answers ]

I wasn't sure what topic to put this under , but hopefully someone will answer. I am inquiring for my friend, he had a dream about me: he came and picked me up he had a male friend in the car that he knows but doesn't usually hang out with him. When I cam out to get in the car he said my hair was...

View more questions Search