Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swolfe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Can you recommend a free site to diagnose website crawling errors?
    I have a fairly new website with approx. 7,000 pages. All the internal links works. Good flow.Good customer information, meta tags, descriptions, keywords,etc. When the main search engines crawl the site, they can only find a couple hundred pages. We have so many crawling errors. I tried to use dead-link.com but it only shows a generic 500 error. Can you recommend a free site that will give an actual reason, incorrect html code, etc, for the errors. Even if it is for only a few of them so I can understand this. My website builder quit on us and we are left with a beautiful, deep site full of crawling errors, so no one knows we're alive. I had read that Google will give you a detailed report on why ytour site was crawled poorly, but I can't find it.
    I didn't want to just turn it over to an seo to fix it.
    Thanks
    Jeanette
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Jun 15, 2009, 01:37 PM
    Wow 7000 Pages - check under Google webmaster tools.
    Crawl errors - Webmasters/Site owners Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where Is a Free, Safe Site That You Might Recommend for Storing Files Online? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to be able to share some sound files of music that I've written with people on this site. I know that this site has some limitations as far as what can be attached to posts. Is there a safe site where sound files might be located and stored so that others could go to it to...

Image errors on single site [ 8 Answers ]

There is one site that I have been trying to access for a few days. Gaiaonline.com. For some reason it won't show any images, just text. I have tried creating a new user and also trying Firefox, but to no avail. Every site, but the one mentioned above, has no problem with loading or showing...

Any website to recommend? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to have a unique picture for my computer desktop Yet what I want is the phote taken by folks, which is special and tasteful Would you like to show me some of such kind of websites or bbs where netizens share photos taken by themselves? Thx~ :)

Recommend a senior dating site [ 1 Answers ]

SeniorMatch seems a good dating site for your seniors. I've found my match there! ;) It's a good experience but do not know what should I do next.

View more questions Search