Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Khouuu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Calculating pH
    Calculate the pH of the solution when 25 mL of 0.10 M HCl is added to 25 mL of 0.050 M NaOH.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 08:14 PM

Look at the other problem I gave you. In this case, you won't have equal amounts of hydrogen ion and hydroxide ion so you have to calculate the concentration of hydrogen ion or hydroxide ion. Use the relation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating EER [ 4 Answers ]

How do I calculate, step-by-step, my EER. 354-(6.91x43) + 1.00 x (9.36x84.1 + 726x1.68)... I keep coming up with weird answers that I know aren't right. Thank you - T

Calculating [H3O+] and [OH-] [ 1 Answers ]

At normal body temperature, 37 degrees Celsius, the value of Kw for water is 2.5 x 10^-14. Calculate and at this temperature. Is pure water at 37 degrees Celsius acidic, neutral or basic? I was told that this was a complicated ques. Since they only give you Kw (2.5 x 10^-14) But the answer in...

Calculating NPV [ 2 Answers ]

How do I calculate the net present value. Problem: Lump Sum Payment of $500,000 Needs to be grossed up 35% for taxes Paid out over 5 years @ annual interest rate of 4% What would the monthly payout amount be over 60 months?

Calculating NPV [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this site and hope that there is someone out there who can help me. I have to calcualte NPV for a project that has no specific inflows and I don't know where to start, any help will be appreciated. Regards Sian:

View more questions Search